Guest announcement - JOE FLANIGAN

showmasters

:'(:'(:'( i'm gutted! i can't afford to go to lfacc!

ru in america Colonel? or just have a fancy broadband computer?

Got a 1MB connection and have been getting the HDTV rips which are DVD quality, cant get better than that.

Where are you getting the rips from - love Stargate and don't know if I can wait till Season 8 and Atlantis are on in UK - or can we come to some arrangement ? :angry:

:'(:'(:'( i'm gutted! i can't afford to go to lfacc!

ru in america Colonel? or just have a fancy broadband computer?

Got a 1MB connection and have been getting the HDTV rips which are DVD quality, cant get better than that.

Where are you getting the rips from - love Stargate and don't know if I can wait till Season 8 and Atlantis are on in UK - or can we come to some arrangement ? :D

Drop me an email at andrewperkins00@hotmail.com or if you have MSN add that address to it and we can talk more.

• Moderators
What is the point of you commenting on every bloody thread...if you dont want to meet that particular guest, just stay out of the thread!

Your sarcastic and rude comments are boring me and a lot of people, and I'm sure SM aren't too thrilled with you either!!

So please, if you could, shut it! :P

;) so true, it's a shame some people are complete idiots but hey that's the way life is :lol: maybe we could ban ungrateful/rude people from shows :P ok that's not realistic but oh well lol

ok  :D

What is the point of you commenting on every bloody thread...if you dont want to meet that particular guest, just stay out of the thread!

Your sarcastic and rude comments are boring me and a lot of people, and I'm sure SM aren't too thrilled with you either!!

So please, if you could, shut it! :lol:

You been sharpening your claws again Ketchup?

ok  :P

So please, if you could, shut it! B)

Certain people have been annoying me recently with their mindless whinging , but this one has really taken the biscuit . I agree totally with you Theo .

And his post on here wasn't half as bad as some of his other's :D It has got to the point where I have to struggle just to go on a post where this person has posted because I get so angry ;)

I am going to stop taking the tablets before C6 , hoping that I bump into him/her :wub:

ok  :wub:

So please, if you could, shut it! ;)

Certain people have been annoying me recently with their mindless whinging , but this one has really taken the biscuit . I agree totally with you Theo .

And his post on here wasn't half as bad as some of his other's :o It has got to the point where I have to struggle just to go on a post where this person has posted because I get so angry :wub:

I am going to stop taking the tablets before C6 , hoping that I bump into him/her :D

Yeah, I saw the other comments...they were driving me mad!!

Definitely leave the tablets behind lol!!! :D:D

ok  :rolleyes:

So please, if you could, shut it! :D

And his post on here wasn't half as bad as some of his other's :o It has got to the point where I have to struggle just to go on a post where this person has posted because I get so angry :wub:

I am going to stop taking the tablets before C6 , hoping that I bump into him/her B)

Yeah, I saw the other comments...they were driving me mad!!

Definitely leave the tablets behind lol!!! :D;)

Bloody hell did you stay yp all night last night??? I thought you had gone at 2amish LOL