Im really disapointed now

AChuckz

im so disapointed now coz this week is the decider week on whether or not i can go collectormania 6. as alot of you know i only want to meet potter people and none have yet been announced and i have to book travel etc and it will be too late this time next week so im so peed off now lol. Supose i can hope for a good pooter announcement tomoz night but i doubt it lol NEVER MIND

• Moderators

I think they'd have announced them if they have them cuz they know how many Potter fans there are out there :D tis a shame really, I guess it's to do with work etc that they're not available maybe :D

• Moderators

I'd honestly imagine that there's no set date for guest announcements, I mean someone could suddenly become available a day before Collectormania or something if they finished work early or whatever, there's so many different scenarios! But obviously u can't wait til that close to organise things :D

• Showmasters Admin

This subject was done a death just before C5 because there was a rumour that there was a big LOTR star still to be announced and ppl complained like hell that the needed to make plans and won't bother if the big LOTR star wasn't going to be there. So they kept asking when it would be announced and then it was said it could be any time up until the day of the event. Ppl complained and said that they wanted to know 'cause it wasn't fair on them if the star was announced on the day. But and this applies here too. SM said they can not say anything until they have got a signed contact. They are just not allowed to. Because if they were to say "O' we could be getting Emma Watson" and then got loads of publicity from it but then Emma doesn't sign up. Emmas ppl could sue SM for using her name to advertise their event when they hadn't signed. It's a pain and I understand your problem but It's not that SM don't want to tell you, I'm sure they'd love to. They just can't until they get a signed contact.

SM please put me wrong if I am, but this is my understanding of the issue.

U saying Warwick doesn't deserve a talk? :P U know he's cool! :lol:

BUT ... it would have just been called a Warwick Davis talk, like it's just an Amanda Tapping talk! :lol:

Warwick's great - only need to say Willow or Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy :P

But I think the HP talk is their way of telling HP fans not to worry about lack of guests yet ^_^