Formula One Chat

Kiki Dream

Actually no I want a McLaren Mercedes!!

Anyway Bex and I got chatting and we decided we needed a place to worship all things F1 related including Bex because she is now my F1 GODDESS!

Ohhh what I wouldn't give to meet Coulthard!

Edited by Kiki Dream

Anyway Bex and I got chatting and we decided we needed a place to worship all things F1 related including Bex because she is now my F1 GODDESS!

Yuk, DC is horrid.

Teehehehehe, he ain't my fav.

I hate Montoya, he is sooo up his own bottom.

*snogs picture of Ralf*

Yuk, DC is horrid.

*snogs picture of Ralf*

Please if anyone is so far up their spam it has to be Schumacher Snr and Button!

Why, it would brake down as soon as you started it, LMAO....

HUMPH!! They're my team and I'll stick by them....

Guess you support BMW Williams???

Nope, cos I don't like Frank Williams. I read the book by Sid Watkins, and thought Frank was a selfish horrible man.

Sid basically saved Franks life after his car accident, and it took Frank 5 yrs to say thank you. I thought that was a bit s***.

Plus Franks seems to sack his drivers when they win the championship, which is also s***ty.

I just support Ralf, used to support Jordan, many moons ago.. Was a bit of an Eddie Ervine fan, then he went to Ferrari and became a wa**er..

*runs in, hugs kiki, sticks tongue out at her, backs away a lil bit*

GO BUTTON!

*runs away*

:o

*presses the Go Button*

Didn't work mate!!

Bex - Indianapolis (sp?) OMG!!! I was screaming at the TV about what happened to Ralf!!! They took FOREVER to get out to him!!

Yuk, DC is horrid.

*snogs picture of Ralf*

Please if anyone is so far up their spam it has to be Schumacher Snr and Button!

I actually found MS to be a really nice guy, not at all arrogant, but then again, he has every reason to think good things about himself. He is the greatest ever F1 driver.

I was screaming when Ralf had that accident. I was soo close to tears when they showed Michael going past Ralfs car. Poor thing.

Oh no now you've got me started.... (loose hope all ye who start talking to me about moving vehicles)

Finally another McLaren fan!!!!!! I just love um! (though I have to stick with Kimi! DC is a bit odd)

If only they could sort out thoes damn reliablility problems they could pose a serious threat! Bloody engines!

I agree about a certain shumacher being up his behind but not Button.,I think he's rather nice. As far as drivers go though Barrachello's got to be one of my faves!

I like Jenson and Kimi.

I hate Damon Hill.

Barrachello is a great guy, I know someone who accidentley took his steering wheel home when he crashed at Silverstone a few years ago.

Edited by BEX (PSP)

Yuk, DC is horrid.

*snogs picture of Ralf*

I actually found MS to be a really nice guy, not at all arrogant, but then again, he has every reason to think good things about himself. He is the greatest ever F1 driver.

I was screaming when Ralf had that accident. I was soo close to tears when they showed Michael going past Ralfs car. Poor thing.

What idiots!! I really was swearing about the Americans then! 10 years??? :unsure:!!

*grabs hold of Rickman101 and holds on for dear life*

Thank GOD!!! I thought I was the only MacLaren fan LEFT!!!

The Host & David - no one will EVER change my mind about what an idiot Jenson Button is EVER!!!

Barrachello is a great guy, I know someone who accidentley took his steering wheel home when he crashed at Silverstone a few years ago.

Awww I love Barrachello!! When he won his first Grand Prix I was in tears!!

And Trulli I adore Trulli!!

Alonso is always good for a laugh at!! That middle finger sign as he spun out at Monaco!! LOL!!! :unsure:

my step dad man works for a clothes company and they supply stuffs to jenson button. he deals with his orders and..... :P he met him once!  :D  :o

kirsty xx

Toots!! How was the film?

havnt been yet! i had to hav my driving lesson first. going in.......25mins!

my driving lesson was crap tho...im soooo not gunna b ready for my test and it was raining so heavy it was jus dreadful.

i'll let u know bout the film when im back tho! :P

kirsty xx