COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellllooooooooooo

Just arrived back home! I have had the best day of my life! Corey is soooooooooooooo lovely and his wife. I spoke to him for quite awhile :P Will post my report when c4 is over! I had two guys behind me queing, spoke to them both a little bit and one offered to take my pic with Corey as he could see me holding my camera so he did, I didn't ask him to so I thought that was sweet. I asked if they come on the website and they said yes, told them about my threads so if you guys come on here say hello if you remember me! Wana write what happened but wanna wait till its over so we all have our stories to tell! I didn't get there very early in the end, think I arrived about 10ish! So bit cross at myself for that, but not really because it has still been bestest!

Anyway just like to say a mega huge THANK YOU to both Corey and Showmasters!

Soooooo many people wanted to see him and people just looking round, all just stood where Corey was, watching from the back, he was very popular! I knew he would be! :D

Speak very soon

Hannah xXx

Edited by Blonde_Kitten

I have had a great time Stanmarsh!!!! Stanmarsh he is sooooooooooooo lovely, in EVERY way and his wife is soooooooooo lovely tooooo! You could see he was soooo nice to everyone, wasn't rushed at all! He made me blush big time by some things he said, he was nice to everyone though.

X