Iyari Limon

Kookie22

The adorable, gorgeous and generally lovely Iyari Limon was due in the country around October time... and now that event is postponed.........

any chance of luring her back to Collectormania? my wallet will hate me... but it'd be great to meet her again... altho my misson of learning spanish for the next time i met her, will have failed as I'd have to be a bloody quick learner!! ahah...

GOWAN!

The adorable, gorgeous and generally lovely Iyari Limon was due in the country around October time... and now that event is postponed.........

any chance of luring her back to Collectormania? my wallet will hate me... but it'd be great to meet her again... altho my misson of learning spanish for the next time i met her, will have failed as I'd have to be a bloody quick learner!! ahah...

GOWAN!

You (as always) talk sense.

Heard that Emma Caufield will be in the UK in October!!!! :D

I third that motion!!! I went to C3 but never realised it was a repeating event and missed C4 (and am a huge buffy fan.....that led to a very bad mood when i found out), so to meet Iyari would be bliss :lol:^_^

Emma would be divine too.....you got any plans for these bee-yoo-ti-ful girls at C6 showmasters?

The adorable, gorgeous and generally lovely Iyari Limon  was due in the country around October time... and now that event is postponed.........

GOWAN!

You (as always) talk sense.

Heard that Emma Caufield will be in the UK in October!!!! :P

I always talk sense? well that's news to me. :D

Yes, let's all join the campaign! more funds for Iyari!!

She liked one of my t shirt's too, I was so proud....... and then i split starbucks coffee on it! doh!!

IYARI

IYARI

IYARI

IYARI!