cash for c4

cordelia

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo i missed the plans to rob the bank lol, funnily enough i just been to the bank hehehe, if you would of told me i would of robbed it B) .

Nope my money comes from my folks, and my nan who has came into some money this year B), being an only child pays off *violins begin the play* though it sometimes gets lonely B) .

though my job will also give me the cash though i also got to save for premiere, getting a car, lotr exhibition, going to glasgow and traveling to places. :blink: .

watch out peeps i may be driving by the time c4 and the premiere happens. Ill honk my horn at you all lol :P

• Moderators

I wudnt mind, I just dont wanna get arrested or shot or nethin like that lol And certainly not miss C4, that'd **** me off!

Ooh I want u to honk ur horn at me! *honk honk* lol

I wudnt mind, I just dont wanna get arrested or shot or nethin like that lol And certainly not miss C4, that'd **** me off!

Ooh I want u to honk ur horn at me! *honk honk* lol

lol. oooo i should get one of those horn things that play a tune hehehe! lord of the rings! you would all hear me coming then ;) .

Lol ill honk my horn at ya david no worries :P ..

im a :angel: i have never done anything naughty in my life.... :P

• Moderators

Lol what job have ya got?

I'm like 20 ... a student ... at uni ... running up debts .. about £8000 so far, ooops lol

And ya know what? I can't be bothered to get a f***ing job lol

everyone is older than me :angel: .

I work in whsmith at the moment oooooooooooooooooo fun!. though im gonna try and find a new one or transfer to one in aylesbury cause the people in the the one i work in are not very nice. ;) .

I cant wait to go to uni

Edited by MayKat

• Moderators

I wanna go to America, I REALLLLY wanna study there after I finish my final year of my degree .. which starts in Sept eeeek final year spam! lol .. BUT .. i really doubt I can afford it which is pissing me off :angel: and I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or prostitutes, OR go out .. f***ing problem is that I buy Buffy figures, that I've got roughly 300 dvds and my CD collection is about 300 too .. David and 'saving money' isn't a workable combination lol ;)

300 dvds!!!! :angel: .

America is nice my cousin travelled to same places last year and took a year out of uni i think. she loved it and is doing australia soon, i told her she can take me with her so i can pop over to new zealand.

I love the american accent, i have a thing for accents. I wanna travel but not many of my friends are that adventurous.

• Moderators

I like accents, guess that's why I've never had a girlfriend round here cuz they all sound boring lol I go for girls with accents but not strong ones .. Leeds, Manchester, stuff like that .. American accents r cute lol BUT not strong like .. redneck or sumthin lol I have to be able to understand the person hehe America is cool, I've been to Michigan for a couple of weeks, travelled to Canada and Niagara Falls once .. I really wanna go back, 2 weeks wasnt long enough!

your lucky, i have only been to france lol, snd i want to do so much with my life, you only live once so why waste it.

i love the american, irish, scottish and aussie accent, they make me go weak in the knees lol. :angel:

2 weeks for me would be heaven. I want to go to africa and see the tigers in the wilds too. Sky diving is a big thing i wanna do to.

Im gonna have to be rich to do all this lol ;)