Red Dwarf Cast

Jaxy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't see this but i'm doing the Rimmer Special Edition Showmasters Begging Salute! If we get Chris Barry and/or (pref AND) Craig Charles i will add on another 64 rotations of the wrist, my hand my drop off but i'm willing to go the distance.

Please? *does some Puss In Boots style wide-eyed optical pleading*

You can't see this but i'm doing the Rimmer Special Edition Showmasters Begging Salute! If we get Chris Barry and/or (pref AND) Craig Charles i will add on another 64 rotations of the wrist, my hand my drop off but i'm willing to go the distance.

lol I hope sm are reading this!

*Starts singing all 23 stanzas of the space corps anthem*

I'll shut up if they do!!!!

*Joins in with salute* :P:lol:

NO.... get NEW guests please

I have met all the Boyz (an gals) from the Dwarf and good as the are I think NEW guests are more important !

and no I wouldnt like any TOAST or Bread related products..

If you DO get Dwarfers.. I want Chris and Rob to do a live perforance of the incredible reverse brothers

Edited by MrE

i do not know the actors name but the guy who plays cat, told me at the nec show on the 14th that he is doing cm6 as i wanted a signed photo of him from cbeebies story makers for my little boy, and he said he will have some at that show because there will be alot of small children around the shopping centre

so lets keep our fingures crossed and see if showmasters put him up on the listings of stars

FABULOUS! *crosses everything crossable*

It would have been whack to see Alan as Rimmer!! Did you see Comedy Connections on the Beeb monday? It ROCKED!!!

Come on SM, bring us some Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun!!!

THANK YOU!!

;)

Jaxy

Yeah I did! It was brilliant (even though my gran called me a smeghead at the end!)

*gets down on knees* PLEASE???????

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES

YES