Sean Astin to Attend C4

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elanor r u gona meet up wiv us there? It would be nice 2 c u again.

I wana get Sean something but I dont know what on earth would be nice...I'm gona go search for some info on him so i can give him something really nice..Does n e 1 have an idea?

Yeah that would be cool to meet up again. My mate Vicki (Elijahsgal on here) will be with me this time and she is a major lotr fan! I am going for saturday and sunday i think.

I really want to get the hobbits presents but i have no idea what.

Tishtosh, I didn't think you were 15 (was reading your other post), you look older!

Im already planning things that im gona say to the hobbits and i'll forget it all and none of it will happen.......Silly Tasha..U no wot i think it is that intimidated me when i met them at C3? The assistant people! If it was just the guest on their own then id be fine but they just stare at you and i hate it! Ahhhhhh...lol

i feel bad that all the posts seem to be for elijah so now im gonna put one here! :o

today i bought a badge making machine from argos...only £14.99 and its amazing :( (please nobody point out its for 6yr olds)

anyways...i just finished making my first badge....its a picture of chunk doing the truffle shuffle and it says goonies across it :blink:

its fab!! :D

its on every year at some point on channel three or something!!!

i mostly remeber the bit with the organ made of bones!! it was a really cool organ!!

im buying the dvd so i will force all my friends who've not seen it to watch it religiously for a week! hehe :lol: