Sign in to follow this  
bored_now

Meeting The Guests Query

A friend of mine wants to check if she needs to pay anything to just meet and chat with one of the guests (no autograph). I didn't think she would, but can someone just confirm this. Thanks.

Usually, it's best to go and see the guests for a 'chat' if they're not busy ... that way u don't get in the way of the people who are actually paying etc. Ur friend will still need to take a virtual queue ticket but u don't have to pay for them. If there's no queue then even better, u can just walk up ... but yeah, it's usually fine, just have a lil bit of sense and wait til it seems best :blink: The majority of guests are MORE than happy to say hi etc!

Cheers for the confirmation. Thought that was the case, but as I tend to get autographs when I'm there she just wanted me to ask for her.

But a word of warning...it's probably not the best idea to try and do that with some of the more popular guests!!!

I can imagine for the likes of Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Ron Perlman etc this year, it would be wiser to buy an auto! Then you're guaranteed to meet them! :lol:

But a word of warning...it's probably not the best idea to try and do that with some of the more popular guests!!!

I can imagine for the likes of Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Ron Perlman etc this year, it would be wiser to buy an auto! Then you're guaranteed to meet them! :wub:

do they get any free kitchenware thrown in with that? :lol: