HARRY POTTER BEGGING THREAD

AChuckz

PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CAN WE HAVE HARRY POTTER GUESTS. ESPECIALLY TOM FELTON, SEAN BIGGERSTAFF, JAMES PHELPS, OLIVER PHELPS (OH GOD THERES TWO!!! :P ) , MATHEW LEWIS, DEVON MURRY (AND HIS CUTE LITTLE IRISHNESS), MY FRIEND BECKY CANT REMAMBER HIS NAME BUT SHE WANTS THE BLOKE WHO PLAYS GOYLE COZ SHE THINKS HE'S CUTE, DAVID THEWLIS (BAD SPELLING), AND OH GOD PLEASE MULTIPLYED BY INFINTY THE EVIL GENIUS THAT IS JASON ISACCS ( SUPER SEXY VILLAN :( )

WE WILL BEG DAILY IF THIS HELPS!!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE

BECKY AND SARAHXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clears throat

Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan RickmanAlan Rickman Alan Rickman Alan Rickman

I think i've made my point :angel:

:D just us again,

please please please bring on the harry potter guests.

we really think jason isaccs is such a really reallly really good idea. you could have him sit next to tom and they could reduce us to smush with their evil swooniness :firedevil::firedevil: bring on the bad guys!!!!!!!!!!! :firedevil:

lets have some house rivalry bring on the grifindors ( becky laughs "you meen grifindorks").

my grifs will be

sean biggerstaff :lol: (have we all finished sniggering at his name now)

devon murry and his cute little irishness

oliver phelps ( becky loves him :lol::wub: . sh says he shoud have been sorted into slytherin)

james phelps (coz he's hot too)

mathew lewis coz he is just sooo cute

oh yes please can we have goyle ( i really need to look up his name, thats sooo bad of me)

done begging now.....................................

..........we'll be back :wub:

love sarah, and becky

I know the rumous for an while have been that c6 is going to be the show that has lots of harry potter guests.

I thought this might be strange as there is an huge star wars lot going on is this just rumous?

If it isn't is it likely that we are going to get some bigger names not that I don't love the rest of the cast.

But I mean Emma or Rupert oh though I think if you get Daniel it would be too mad.

we're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back again, we said we would be and we keep our promises.

my hands hurt from typing so look to our other postings for our beg list.

fingers crossed for tomorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please please please please showmasters make us happy :P

lots of love and best wishes

sarah and becky

*sigh* Ahwell we still have a while until C6 so we have to keep up hope that someone will be added (Matthew Lewis or Devon Murray :P )

They are filming....but the guy my mum talked to on the phone yesterday when booking tickets said they are waiting for confirmations still from HP people!

im getting a suddon case of De Ja Vu C5 was the same we where told we was getting Harry Potter guests and we didnt (Im not saying showmasters dont do a great job coz they most certainly do) I just really hope that they pull through for us Potter fans this time round .......COME ON SHOWMASTERS (U CAN DO IT).........