DS9 & Voyager

surfy_sah

hey peeps!

I am home again this weekend (yes I STILL haven't finished uni for the summer!!! :o ) which means I have a little precious time in which to watch a few eps of Trek, yey! :D

I have a number of vids from DS9 and Voyager (none of s1 or s7 Voyager though :( ) so wondered if some of you could tell me your fave eps and like what numbers they are so I could enjoy some of the best and not try n decide which ones to randomly watch!! :D

I like the action ones and the funny ones best personally and my fave characters are Kira and Jadzia also Odo in DS9 and B'Elanna, Tom, Seven and Doc (when he's not being cringe worthy!! :P )

good to see Enterprise on the 6-7pm slot on Sky1 though I think they are s1 eps (seen tonights so must be the early ones!!)

right off to watch DS9 6.11! (saw Odo and Kira in 6.10 last weekend all thanks to Admiral Bear :angel: )

surfy sah xx

Quark "aren't you just a little bit curious?"

(not exactly fitting but I love it!!)

To be honest I never was a big fan of Voyager but without a doubt my favourite episode was "Living Witness" where you saw all the crew but bad! Now that would be a series I would watch!

DS9 is by far my favourite series of Star Trek. I can't remember some of the titles but I really liked the episode where O'Brien went back in time, the story arc where you found out about Martok being a changling, and of course when the Defient went back in time and saw the original Enterprise.

Of course, being a man, I love the battle scenes! So "The Way Of The Warrior" is a very good episode for me, also all the battles between the federation and the dominion.

Ooo, I almost forgot! The episode where you find out about the Cardassians joining the Dominion is good too.

I hope I've helped, I do ramble on sometimes. :D

For a silly episode I've always been a fan and Trials and Tribbleations for DS9, usually I find that sort of thingg doesnt work very well but I think that episode is quite well done. For an action one though Way of the Warrior is pure quality.

I just bought season 5 of DS9 on DVD just working my way through them

I love DS9 and it's my favourite Trek, but I am I the only person who still thinks the pilot episode "Emissary" was THE best scripted and acted episode? I know "The Visitor" runs a close second and is a fan favourite, but I've always liked the tone of the pilot.

Anyway, for the best DS9 eps in the opinion of the Admiral, see below:

Emissary

The Jem'Hadar

The Search (1&2)

The Adversary

Way of the Warrior

Our Man Bashir

To the Death (uncut R1 version)

Hard Time

Starship Down

Little Green Men

The Visitor

For the Cause

Body Parts

Rocks and Shoals

Far Beyond the Stars

The Changing Face of Evil

Badda Bing Badda Bang

In the Pale Moonlight

It's Only a Paper Moon

The Siege of AR-57 (I think)

Trials and Tribblelations

. . .and all the other brilliant episodes which I can't remember at the moment! :unsure:

Respect

Admiral Bear

I think for Voyager one of my favourite episodes has to be The Year of Hell part 1 & 2. I think these were fantastic and still remain one of my favourites.

There are lots of others though as well including Raven, Scientific Method, Retrospect, Waking Moments and that's just series 4!

Main favs for DS9 are Way of the Warrior, Trials and Tribble-ations, Things Past, Statistical Probailities, Waltz, Far Beyond the Stars, The Sound of her Voice, The Seige of AR558, Progidal Daughter, Field of Fire and the last six episodes!