star trek main crew photos

martine

shyte, i can't find a decent group photo anywhere from TNG, TOS and DS9. i mean what the ....... i've been searching for over a year now and still can't find a damn thing and it's really frustrating. even the conventions don't have them.

i need help people, does anybody know where to find it????

they did have a s1 cast TNG photo at c5 as I bought one for Denise to sign!! :P

I also have a Nemesis cast photo that I got from the US on ebay (not too expensive but then saw that at c5 so not impressed grrr) :wub:

did you miss some of the tables?! as I'm sure they had DS9 ones (I didn't get it cause it was early and didn't have MD and NdB on.... :help: )

anyways try ebay (US if there's nothing in the UK - postage is only about $4 so don't get conned like me and pay WAY over that :D )

also I started a thread on the c6 topic about prints - look for it if you are interested, try page 2 or 3 as it's prob got lost my now!

surfy sah xx

Yeah, u can pick them up on www.ebay.com but dont even both with ebay UK. I usually pick photos up at my local Sci-Fi store, but they keep saying to me lately that their selection of photos are drying up, as they dont seem to get sent such a good selection anymore, not for the official paramount ones anyway. I prefer to get a nice or rare/rarish item signed by all the cast of a show now. I've got a set of nemesis film cells that are limited to something like 200 made, so i hope to get that signed some more.

Edited by Locutus