Photo Page

Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I remember we had this exercise to do in English once and we had these bits of paper with a phrase on and we had to do some drama improvisation and we had to include our prase in there somewhere! And "She got her just desserts" was one of them - and none of us knew what it meant! But now we do!!! lol!

LOL! I remember we had this exercise to do in English once and we had these bits of paper with a phrase on and we had to do some drama improvisation and we had to include our prase in there somewhere! And "She got her just desserts" was one of them - and none of us knew what it meant! But now we do!!! lol!

lol, now u do!

wot u doin 2day then? wot u up 2?

kirsty xx

At the moment, I'm supposed to be tidying the house! Some friends I met on holiday are coming over and we're cooking a meal for our families!!! My best friend is coming over as well but her family isn't! It shoudl be good... especially as I've roped my friend into being TTT with her!

awww im sorry!

i have a bro and a sis and thank god my bro has moved out already! we really dont get on!

come to think of it, my bros bedroom used 2 stink as well!

is it jus a bro thing?

me n my sis dont always get on, infact, more often than not were fighting!

kirsty xx

Tell me about it! They are quite nice tho (the twins) they'll talk to anyone and everyone! It was so funny once, they went to this dancing thing with my nan and Ben says to this lady "Did you get your shoes from a charity shop?" But he didn't mean it nastily! He was just asking!!! lol! They were telling all the old men rude jokes...!

Lol... the tidying... well I've done a little big... vacuumed the hall and the stairs... sorted the conservatory out... hid lots of things behind chairs in the lounge... its going ok!

lol, thats my kinda tidying! hiding things behind bigger things and hope ppl dont go snoopin!

kirsty xx

We don't have any rugs :huh: Or I would do that aswell and then jump on it until it lies flat!!! lol! My friends should be hear now... they should have been here an hour ago! My mum went and picked them up... she's probably taking a tour of the house (They're addicted to Home Improvements!)

We don't have any rugs :D Or I would do that aswell and then jump on it until it lies flat!!! lol! My friends should be hear now... they should have been here an hour ago! My mum went and picked them up... she's probably taking a tour of the house (They're addicted to Home Improvements!)

lol, that sounds like fun!

if u disappear i know u'll b wiv ur friends so hav fun!

lol, shame bout the rugs, they can b quite handy fo those last bits of dust u cant pick up wiv a dustpan and brush! hehe :huh:

kirsty xx