LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always thought Viggo looks cool in the film?! :wub:

I have to say when I first met Craig Parker - the way he looked came as a shock.

Sarah looks nothing like she does in the films,so so much prettier...... ;)

SM should so try and get Viggo, Dom, Orli, Sean, Lij or Liv for C7 or LFCC2?!

Ian Mckellen would be amazing, he did recently say on his website that he would be interested in doing one of these events but he said he doesnt get asked..... :unsure:

I must insist SM ring his people right now and start asking, please please!!!!

Ive had photos taken with -

Elijah Wood

Dom Monaghan

Sean Astin

Billy Boyd

John Rhys Davies (2)

Andy Serkis(3)

Bernard Hill

Karl Urban

Sarah Mcleod

Gino Acevedo

Craig Parker

Jed Braphy

John Noble

Brad Durif

Lawrence Mokoare

Harry Sinclair

Sala Baker

and a couple of others.

Craig shocked me to :P i saw sum come in and i thought i knew them then i clicked and yelled to 1 of my mates holy sh!t thats craig and hes HOT! and then just stood there staring for a while thinking wow elf does not do him any favours :P

I deffinatly insisit sm start calling right NOW!!! Go on Call him please :P

Viggo looked extremly cool in the film very ohhhhhhhh :D

i have piccys of all the lotr cast that have been to Collectormanias. (can't b bothered to write list to long)

I think Ian Mckellen would be such an amazing guest, cant believe there aren't more requests for him.

please SM try and get him for LFCC2 or C7????? :D

One of my friends used to refer to Haldir as the elf who shouldn't stand next to Legolas :P

Once she met him, that quickly changed :P

Pretty much all of the LOTR peeps look so different in real life, except Billy who looks just as cheeky :angry:

Im sure Miranda will be stunning :D

Love my photo with Lij, such a nice bloke....

He needs to come back and do another SM event, anyone with me??

HOBBITS ROCK :P

Aggghhhh am supposed to be reading stupid psychology book on sum crap but i'm on here instaed i'm gonna be in trouble tommorow :angry:

IanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIanIan for LFCC

Wizards and Hobbits Rock :D

I have the same as you Frosty except I also have Bruce Hopkins, John Leigh, Jorn and Jarl Benzon and Mark Ferguson. I didn't really get greta photos with Elijah or Dom, and I haven't got pics withhSarah or Gino.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I should be doing Uni work - Oh well!!!

Oh I also have a photo with Bruce Hopkins, completely forgot(sorry Bruce).

Nice bloke, V chatty...

My Dom photo was a little dark but still quite good, luckily my Lij photo came out really well.

I wanted one with Alan and John Howe but they were so busy.

Yes, Wizards and Hobbits rock the most :angry:

At C3 I was gonne take a photo of my friend with John Rhys Davies, he grabbed the camera held it out in front of them and took it himself.

It actually came out really well(shocking) :huh:

Gotta love John Rhys Davies.....not in that way!!!! :huh:

Gimli's wicked cool.

sadly me not going :huh:

but i already gave my sister (who is going) instructions as to who she should get signatures for me (with birthday wishes :huh: ) (cuz it will be my bday then) :o

Edited by riot

Soz you cant go!!!!!

I wish you a happy Bday for then :lol:

Mine will be two days after.....

So Im considering C6 a Bday treat..

Thats my excuse for spending the amout of money I'll be spending!!

Why not? you only turn 22 once right?!

So many people to get and so little time and money :o Oh well.

la la la cant wait :huh:

MIRANDA :lol:

BILLY :D

elllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

elijah!

I have one photo of me and Billy taken at C3 and one where he posed on his own.

Would be good to get one at C6 but if I dont manage to, it wont be the end of the world.

I must get one with Miranda though :unsure:

you are so lucky to have got pics, at lfacc1 they would not even let us take pictures OF BILLY while standing waiting in the queue............which i was devasted about...........i got a couple from the andy serkis queue but i was gutted when i got the photos back there was NO good ones of billy................................i really hope i get some great photos at c6.............i treasure all my other photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there isn;t going to be a ban on photos with billy again.........i totally understand a ban on photos WITH the stars, but i will never understand a ban on photos from the queue, you can get some amazin ones when u are next in line and it doesn;t hold it up.

Collectormania seems a lot more chilled than london though, so fingers crossed for great photo opportuunites!