mark hamiil and carrie fisher

bring them on

carrie fisher £35.00 if personalised no problem as she has done so many but not just to buy pre signed photos no point as plenty on ebay and other sites.

mark hamill, again £35.00 but must be able to meet greet and personlised photo might even be worth paying £50.00 im a true star wars fan i i would pay it , but would want to pay less if on my item, maybe £20.00

what do you all think??????

Edited by finalfrontier

sounds about right on carrie, but as far as mark........

he will ONLY sign his (crappy ugly studio) photos, and will only personalize!!!!!

heres the real kicker though.......hes doing san diego, (california) comic con in a month or so...and his announced price is.......$85.00, with todays up to the minute exchange rate....thats £46!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats a "local" show for him!!!!

Im a true star wars fan too...which means I have years worth of multi signed iems that only need him to finish...I would never spend that amount and only be able to get his crappy photo and get it personalized..(I don't sell.....but I know my name.....and dont want it on there when 75 other signers didnt insist on it when they signed it!!)

Hes not going anyway....so its a mute issue!!!!

Edited by tk421

I would probaley pay £40 each for them as long as I could get my 8x10 personalised and have a photo taken with them. If they were asking £40 for an Elijah type signing which means giving your item to a stewart, them giving it to the guest, it getting signed and then it getting past back to you via the stewart and you dont get to meet the guest at all then no way would I pay that much.

But like tk421 said its a mute issue as SM have already commented on Mark Hamill appearing at their shows and the answer was no.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I would probaley pay £40 each for them as long as I could get my 8x10 personalised and have a photo taken with them. If they were asking £40 for an Elijah type signing which means giving your item to a stewart, them giving it to the guest, it getting signed and then it getting past back to you via the stewart and you dont get to meet the guest at all then no way would I pay that much.

But like tk421 said its a mute issue as SM have already commented on Mark Hamill appearing at their shows and the answer was no.

Agreed Andy mate!

Carrie fisher yes, but Mark Hamill - i mean starwars was and is amazing (well less is....)

I dont even know if it'd be worth that much for Hamills autograph, he dropped his pants, Shatner on his dignity and sold his soul to black pearl comics. *makes downward sloping gesture*

Sorry to be pedantic, but the thread you refer to said that Mark Hamill had "not been approached" by SMs (yet). They didn't say they wouldn't EVER EVER EVER ask him.

It's supply and demand but, surely. If you were guaranteed to meet Mark Hamill (better than we did Elijah) and have a sig to your specification, you'd find the money, wouldn't you ?

I dont care what either of them restrict themselves to signing as long as i get some sort of an auto and maybe an hello. Id pay whatever they wanted - its luke and leia baby/

Well I agree with Hum, if your that true a star wars fan and really wanted the auto's and to go up and say hi, you still get to meet them shake their hand! Its worth the money! :yoda:

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

well i know that for carrie i would and have payed for their auto with my name or not same for mark

now i have met carrie :wub: but a photo was not poss so i would love that but mark although i got his auto by writing to him i would still like to meet him and would pay alot for it

i mean come on it's luke skywalker for gods sake :lol:

Sorry to be pedantic, but the thread you refer to said that Mark Hamill had "not been approached" by SMs (yet). They didn't say they wouldn't EVER EVER EVER ask him.

It's supply and demand but, surely. If you were guaranteed to meet Mark Hamill (better than we did Elijah) and have a sig to your specification, you'd find the money, wouldn't you ?

Sorry that was a type-o, ment to say that he wouldnt be at his show, I never ment for it to imply that Mark Hamill would never be at a SM event because I am sure that is not true and that SM will get him for a future Collectormania or LFCC.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill