6th book title revealed

Cazzie15

jst in cas eu wnat to find it on jks website by yourself, but u can find it on the leaky cauldron webby and newsround, its not the storge one either thats a hoax. but the person in the title does not refer to harry or voldy... i rekcon its hagrid, because he was in chamber of secrets which she said the title was originally for

Isn't he a bit old to be a Prince, i'd like to think Remus cause he'd be in it more but he's also too old

I'm going for Seamus it was my first hunch and i'm sticking to it lol and i'm 99.9% gonna be wrong lmao :D

Isn't he a bit old to be a Prince, i'd like to think Remus cause he'd be in it more but he's also too old

I'm going for Seamus it was my first hunch and i'm sticking to it lol and i'm 99.9% gonna be wrong lmao :blink:

yeah seamus would be good! i'd like that cos then devon would have a huge part in the film!!! i'd like that alot!

t would be funny if it was draco!cos he dont like half bloods does he? so...

You can't be too old. What about Prince Charles?!?!?!?

eughhh, as long as the half blood prince isn't prince charles, I wont mind who it is! :wub:

i cant think who it could be really, unless it is someone we havent met yet. or maybe even Sirius. I know he isn't the ideal person due to his circumstances, but nobody has mentioned him yet.

Amanda

You can't be too old. What about Prince Charles?!?!?!?

eughhh, as long as the half blood prince isn't prince charles, I wont mind who it is! :D

i cant think who it could be really, unless it is someone we havent met yet. or maybe even Sirius. I know he isn't the ideal person due to his circumstances, but nobody has mentioned him yet.

Amanda

jk said she had initially got this book title for number 2, thats why i thought hagrid because hes one of the people whos past we r told about. plus hes a half blood, and isnt his mom some sort of giant queen?

• Showmasters Admin
is Remus half blood then? I didn't think we knew or not yet.

Amanda

As far as I'm aware we've never been told about Remus' back ground, so it could be him.

I think JKR will (again) turn things on their head though, so I think it could very well be Snape. Like Voldy he has this hatred of muggle borns, but as we know Voldy had a muggle father who he hated. Maybe Snapes abusive father was a muggle, and it's that (like Voldy) that has fueled his hatred of muggles borns.

Edited by Too Tall

The Half Blood Prince eh? are you sure this is correct title as they have changed them before and may change them again

as to who is the half blood prince, prehaps it is hagrid, or prehaps its a totaly new characther, or prehaps its one of harrys lil gang, Sheamus and that :) or maybe it refers to Voldy! as his mum or dad could have been sum kind of royalty!