Sean Biggerstaff

Simone...

i used to realllllly like sean like a lot but i havnt seen/heard much info bout him but i loved his accent, i bum scottish accents

Elijah loved my scottish accent at c4!!! What I would do to turn back time! :lol:

lol what WOULD you do? dom said i was sweet and quiet and he liked my voice, lol he was wrong cos im not quiet or sweet :)

i used to realllllly like sean like a lot but i havnt seen/heard much info bout him but i loved his accent, i bum scottish accents

Elijah loved my scottish accent at c4!!! What I would do to turn back time! :lol:

lol what WOULD you do? dom said i was sweet and quiet and he liked my voice, lol he was wrong cos im not quiet or sweet :)

What would I do??? If i could turn back time and have a moment alone with elijah I would..... (too dirty for the forum!!!) :P

Elijah loved my scottish accent at c4!!! What I would do to turn back time! :(

What would I do??? If i could turn back time and have a moment alone with elijah I would..... (too dirty for the forum!!!) :wub:

Do tell! :wub:

Kyle Longbottom

I LOVE SEAN BIGGERSTAFF TOO!

I gather you all love scottish people or are you scottish aswell? As im from Glasgow and scottish people rock! lol! :lol:

I go into the same pub as Sean, Ive seen him a couple of times but I'm too shy to go up to him but he is very tasty to look at! :wub:

Yeah, I love Scottish people. I'm not sure why though. I think they seem more friendly. :P

Your lucky to go to the same pub as Sean, you should talk to him, I think he is pretty nice toward fans.

Amanda

Elijah loved my scottish accent at c4!!! What I would do to turn back time! -_-

What would I do??? If i could turn back time and have a moment alone with elijah I would..... (too dirty for the forum!!!) -_-

Do tell! -_-

Kyle Longbottom

lol! I would get chucked off the forum if I was to post that! hehe!

I LOVE SEAN BIGGERSTAFF TOO!

I gather you all love scottish people or are you scottish aswell? As im from Glasgow and scottish people rock! lol! :angry:

I go into the same pub as Sean, Ive seen him a couple of times but I'm too shy to go up to him but he is very tasty to look at! :blink:

wow lucky you!!!

Oooo if you have a spare minute and really love Mr Biggerstaff can I recommend watching these video clips....(most of it is Doctor Who based) but it is quite interesting and you get to see and listen to that lovely accent at the same time....enjoy.....

Doctor Who: Shada interviews! (just click on the video link for Scottish goodness!)

Oooo if you have a spare minute and really love Mr Biggerstaff can I recommend watching these video clips....(most of it is Doctor Who based) but it is quite interesting and you get to see and listen to that lovely accent at the same time....enjoy.....

Doctor Who: Shada interviews! (just click on the video link for Scottish goodness!)

I wish i could have seen him in kilt and a hawaiian shirt :D:D

• 2 weeks later...