Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Hey, I'm awight.

Just worried and fretting mostly. Worried and fretting and I don't want everything to crumble.

*I huggles all my agents* I am just slightly concerned when I can't do a damn thing to help when one of you gets upset and all I can do is worry, I can't explain it at the moment. I think I've spent too long on this forum.

I just wants my agents to be happy.

did i give you my landline number yet?

Yes, you did. You might still get random call sometime this week. If that's Ok with you?

thats why i'm making sure you have it, so you can call me :rolleyes::unsure::D

tomorrow, monday, wedenesday i'm almost totally available - wed morn i might be in town, and i've one lecture on monday afternoon :D :D

tomorro the only time i'm not in is from 8-10pm :P

Thankyous. *hugs*

please do call, i'm worrying about you ok?

*hugs*

Yup. I might need to.

But don't worry about me.

its possible i worry too much, but i still am worried, ok? :P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickwise, have you spent so long being Samwise, making his clothes and acting as him, that you've almost forgotten who you are??

Just wondering, coz this sort of happened to me. This year I've been Lara for way too much time I felt like I wasn't me anymore. I just needed a break from it all and making other character costumes helped in a way.

I'm probably way off...

Don't get me wrong, I love being Sam more than myself sometimes, its a way of escaping into the soul of a little hobbit who has courage and valour and strength against all odds, when I really know Nicola doesn't have those qualities, but I know what you mean.

I think I'm more torn with what other people want me to be. They all want me to be different people. This is reality. It sucks. And because I'm generally a pushover, I try and be those people for everyone and I don't think I can do it anymore. Hence why I like curling up on my floor because its the only place where no-one tells me HOW to curl up on my floor.

I like being the little gardner on the forum. I feel loved. :rolleyes:

You make a brilliant Lara Croft and Chun Li and a stunning Princess Fiona, but don't forget you're a lovely Kerrie as well. I'm sure bF will agree.

Course I agree!

Being wanted is a better feeling than not being wanted...

Nickwise, have you spent so long being Samwise, making his clothes and acting as him, that you've almost forgotten who you are??

Just wondering, coz this sort of happened to me. This year I've been Lara for way too much time I felt like I wasn't me anymore. I just needed a break from it all and making other character costumes helped in a way.

I'm probably way off...

Don't get me wrong, I love being Sam more than myself sometimes, its a way of escaping into the soul of a little hobbit who has courage and valour and strength against all odds, when I really know Nicola doesn't have those qualities, but I know what you mean.

I think I'm more torn with what other people want me to be. They all want me to be different people. This is reality. It sucks. And because I'm generally a pushover, I try and be those people for everyone and I don't think I can do it anymore. Hence why I like curling up on my floor because its the only place where no-one tells me HOW to curl up on my floor.

how do you know you DON'T have those qualities?!! seriously, you're a great person :rolleyes::unsure:

and curling up on the floor is so comfortable because its the only thing ppl don't tell you how to do, maybe you need to say something to some of the ppl? i dunno... :D

Right, my research is sufficient for the mo, I better get on with the ironing.

Sorry if I put a black cloud over the afternoon! It wasn't my intention! Love you all! *huggles*

I'll be off, please don't worry about me! I won't stick the iron on my hand or anything.

A SPECIAL HUG FOR BABYFRODO TOO.

Right, my research is sufficient for the mo, I better get on with the ironing.

Sorry if I put a black cloud over the afternoon! It wasn't my intention! Love you all! *huggles*

I'll be off, please don't worry about me! I won't stick the iron on my hand or anything.

A SPECIAL HUG FOR BABYFRODO TOO.

take care, and talk soon gardner :rolleyes::unsure::D

I'm probably way off...

I like being the little gardner on the forum. I feel loved. :wub:

You make a brilliant Lara Croft and Chun Li and a stunning Princess Fiona, but don't forget you're a lovely Kerrie as well. I'm sure bF will agree.

Thats a difficult situation there. But really you can only be who you want to be, people will still love you for being you not who they want you to be and if they don;t then they should get stuffed, right? Letting other people tell you who you should be will only get you down. So you should enjoy being who you are and every now and again indulge in being Sam or Gwinevere or whoever you fancy IF you fancy. Does that make sense??

You can always be our little gardener!

Guess I should go now coz everyone else is going!! Got stuff to draw anyway.

Frodo, you can call if you like (that wasn't an order!) Just to arrange something for later or tomorrow if you like?

Bye bye everyone. Well Gandalf, anyway :rolleyes:

hey, you don't see me pushing toward the 3000 posts do you? :P :P :P

and hey, i KNOW bigger is not always better... ;):rolleyes:^_^:P

*clamps hand no mouth*

Don't say anything....

Don't say anything....

Don't say anything....

Guess I should go now coz everyone else is going!! Got stuff to draw anyway.

Frodo, you can call if you like (that wasn't an order!) Just to arrange something for later or tomorrow if you like?

Bye bye everyone. Well Gandalf, anyway :rolleyes:

Gots to go to. Mum ordering pizza. Talk soon lara.

Wishes agents weren't so upset.

hey, you don't see me pushing toward the 3000 posts do you? :P :P :P

and hey, i KNOW bigger is not always better... :P:rolleyes:^_^:P

*clamps hand no mouth*

Don't say anything....

Don't say anything....

Don't say anything....

just to clarify, i am gay ;):P :P :P

Well, I kinda guessed... :P