Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HULLLLLLLLLOOO PIPPINWEASLEY!!!!!!

HULLLLLLLLLOOO NELL!!!

Hope you had the BEST time ever, PW!!!

Nell!!! would you like to send me random letter?? I am intending on replying to PW next week or something, and she knows what I'm like for writing letters!! I can't write to babyFrodo or Lara because they both have and are changing houses!!!

But snail mail ROCKS!!! :pyth::huh:

ok, collected the wizard from Luton airport at 8am, he's now asleep hehehehe *chance to steal...er...wait he has nothing to steal...bless 'im'* :o

yup, might not get online for a week because am playing host to Gandalf, and he intends to take full control of the home computer.

Until I get out my frying pan........[/size]

Love y'all, catch you soon!!!

BABYFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

(had to emphasise the D there or it looked silly)

:P

*waves hands and one leg (the other has the remain on the floor unfortunately)*

I have missed you INCREDIBLY and I've left the wizard upstairs playing computer games so the house is slightly quiet and unnerving... :S but hey, I have my thread!!! *hears slight grumbles from the other lotr sections*

*is keeping fingers crossed that no-one gets food poisoning this week* ;):o

bF- I doubt I'll be online much until next week, as I have said I have to look after the whole house including six pets - a rabbit, two guinea pigs, two cats and an irishman.

Got to now brave the cold and get the washing in. :P:headscratch:

Hiya y'alright?!!!!

Hooray for babyFRODO is back online!!

Hooray for my computer is no longer broken and appears to be working better than ever! (nice computer... I like you when you're good...*pets hard drive*)

Nickwise, wish we could have come for a visit... sounds like you've got your hands full with the house! Make sure Gandalf does his fair share! Keep him well trained! :D

Hug to all!!

Hands up who missed me.

I'd like a Nell letter :D I shall be sending *everyone* all my new details shortly.

heehee, hello again. *waves*

BABYFRODO!!!! *RUNS AND HUGGLES* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! MISSED YOU!!!! ome girl you have to finish your ORC Elijah encounter!!!! :lol: it's good to have you back! :wub:

Nellie... I still haven't got your letter :(

YES!! BF you SO totally have to finish your Elijah encounter!!

HELLO LARA!! :(

i can't stay... i'm going bowling yaaaay! :P

oooh bowling! How fun! :o

wish I could come! I'm booooooored.....

pah!

hey Nell, do you still need ppl to send letters to? I'd love to recieve some post, interesting or not, I don't care! lol! :P So yeah, think about it! I live in Belgium tho!

thats ok inos hun! send ur addy to mirily@gmail.com and i'll write ya!

kirst hun I haven't sent the letter yet! I can't find the bloomin thing so I must write another which I will send as soon as I can!

love to thread!!

(whos fred!? :lol: ) *ahem*

Edited by Nell

*stumbles out of coma-like zombie sleep*

I have the worst case of tonsillitus I have ever had :blink: and feel like HR Giger has planted one of his little beasties in my throat. Am off to doctors tomorrow because I simply can't stand it any more, and have eaten two potatoes a piece of chicken since Friday night... or was it thursday I had the noodles?

Sean, I intend to email you after this, if I can. If you are around tonight you must check your email. But if there is nothing there, its because I have collapsed again. PS, I miss you. :lol:

Hope you're out of pain soon, Nickwise *worries*

Thanks for welcoming me back everyone!

I will indeed get around to finishing my ORC report. Carolyn sent me a dvd of the event - including me spot on TV. It's a great dvd, happy memories :lol: I'm glad that I was on USA tv cuz, I'm not sure I'd be wanting anyone who knew me to see it. lol, I was BAD! :lol:

i'VE WRITEN LOADS MORE OF THE REPORT AND I'LL TYPE IT HERE WHEN i can be bothered. *stu[id caps*

Plus there's one more Elijah pic to come. You've seen "scary" and "nice" the final pic is "cool" I still can't believe his reaction to me.

BTW, Elijah is appearing at another lotr con in Orlando, aug 27th (i think).

Ooooh, I so wish I could go! Elijah come back to England.

IMPORTANT

CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS = babyFrodo@blueyonder.co.uk

If anyone (you're all welcome too) wants to drop me a quick email, I'll send you all me new details, like home and tel no'

Plus this way, I'll get your email without having to dig out the old hard drive.

Me and Lara has some new photos for you!

Lara, since you haven't posted yet, I'm gunna do it for you :lol: Just try and spot me!

Lara's are way better than mine. I hope to be that good one day.

But I'm gunna start with this composite that I did!

twotowers.jpg

*Runs in, screams, hugs my sister and promptly collapses in a pulp-like mass on the floor*

am not staying long. iggly bigglies are trying to assassinate me from the inside outwards and I can't take anymore painkillers.... :lol:

cool piccy! (ah man, I'm on there... :rolleyes: )

yeah, I'm just here to make sure you DON'T take over :P:P:P

but admittedly not feeling anything over 24% so don't expect me to make sense.... I have a temperature of nearly 40 degrees!! wow1 I could be dead for all I know!! :D:lol:

*woooo* *drifty unfocused kinda hobbit-weed sensation*

I see this forums still screwing up, in the sence that it no let you see your last post. nothing changes. I suppose we still don't have a costume section yet. Showmasters, I challenge you to look on Kerrie's lovery street fighter 2 photos and then give a good reason as to why they don't deserve a sensible place to be posted.

lightnin.jpg

An' you all thought she couldn't do this! :rolleyes:

Aw, Nick! *huggles* I'm glad your here, even temporarily! sp? :rolleyes:

Hope to see you 100% in very near future! Or in other words, get well soon. *offers flowers, grapes and a friend* *and more hobbits and street fighters :lol: *