Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko::lol::lol:

I'm permitted to tease me sister. ha. Though I may come to regret encouraging you two

Hehehehe, *pokes sister*

stop teasing.

Yeah, don't encourage us too much, the relationship might actually work!! :P:lol:

*points and laughs* :lol:

You've got a boyfriend :P:P:P

No, you two were made for each other. But you know I'm gunna play yous upa little. I'll just make sure I'm silent durring the service. :lol:

Edited by babyFrodo

You've got a boyfriend :lol::lol::P

No, you two were made for each other. But you know I'm gunna play yous upa little. I'll just make sure I'm quite durring the service. :P

:P:o Oh Lord, I have!!!

*run away!!*

awww, thankies Claire, I know I slander him to hell on the forum but I don't ever want to lose him. Yeah, we'll just tape up your mouth during the service :wacko::lol::P

Sister, bound and gagged.... nah thats cruel, would you prefer if I gave you chocolate to keep you quiet? :lol:

Me is going to say goodnight now! I feel good now, it's been a while since I did this.

Love to everyone :wacko:

*tired hobbit hugs all round*

MASSIVE GOODNIGHT HUGS AND LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep well, glad you came online for a while!!!

*squish hugs*

night night xxx :lol::lol:

You've got a boyfriend :lol:  :lol:  :P

No, you two were made for each other. But you know I'm gunna play yous upa little. I'll just make sure I'm quite durring the service. :P

:P:o Oh Lord, I have!!!

*run away!!*

awww, thankies Claire, I know I slander him to hell on the forum but I don't ever want to lose him. Yeah, we'll just tape up your mouth during the service :wacko::lol::P

Sister, bound and gagged.... nah thats cruel, would you prefer if I gave you chocolate to keep you quiet? :lol:

*perk* A very sizable chocolate please, I have a very large mouth.

Also, I' want your big day to go perfect for you so I surgest at least 5 reheasals. Full rehearsals. With chocolate.

I'm only thinking of you.

*points and laughs* :P

You've got a boyfriend :P  :P  :P

No, you two were made for each other. But you know I'm gunna play yous upa little. I'll just make sure I'm quite durring the service. :D

:o:o Oh Lord, I have!!!

*run away!!*

awww, thankies Claire, I know I slander him to hell on the forum but I don't ever want to lose him. Yeah, we'll just tape up your mouth during the service :unsure::unsure::P

Sister, bound and gagged.... nah thats cruel, would you prefer if I gave you chocolate to keep you quiet? :o

*perk* A very sizable chocolate please, I have a very large mouth.

Also, I' want your big day to go perfect for you so I surgest at least 5 reheasals. Full rehearsals. With chocolate.

I'm only thinking of you.

seven rehearsals in that case, with chocolate, and not to mention my hen night? There will be lots of chocolate there, and probably just like, the female PH agents watching a film, but hey, we *could* include alcohol. Hey, I reckon the groom could be invited, I'm not sure he's that many friends....

:lol: awww, sorry my love. *hugs wizard*

Bridesmaid present will be chocolate methinks :lol:

mwaaaaa sorry ive been away for a while a case of black breath was going round the rangers. its all cured now though so i think ill get myself shot full of arrows. and after that ill update my livejournal. and after that I will post some more on this site.

kk loves you all

bye bye

CALLING ALL AGENTS!!!!

please tell me which days you are planning to come to c7!!

I think I will only make it the Saturday and the Monday :wub: :wub:

But do say when you're going to be there! PW, bF and Lara, I have your numbers so will be trying to contact you if you don't get on the forum beforehand!!!

Pippinweasly!! I watched your film the other night, it was hilarious, there's something interesting about the prime minister dancing round in such a typically British way! B):P will get that back to you soooon!!!!

*hugs all* looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

erm, unsure however, if costume is going to be a realistic option for me :lol: