Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

He's not so scary when you fight him with fists or branches...he cowers like a girl from combat!!

I'll hold that one as an insult Nickwise my dear! Girls are far more manly that the wizard. :P

And whilst I'm at it - wizard, cut it the f*** out. Your wit, as hysterical as it clearly is, wears very thin.

:(:(:(:D

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PW! was great to chat to you......... the other agents will never know our plans until the skittle explosions begin - MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sarowyn, I sincerely apologise on behalf of the wizard and his odd attempts at Morse Code.... :lol::lol::lol: oh sorry did I ruin the whole thing there?? oops. :lol:

Hello all!

Sorry i keep popping on every now and again just to say hello. I've mentioned to Nick I'm having probs with internet and whats worst is my kyboard is screwed.Honestly it takes 3 tries 2 type a word correctly!!! Will get new one soon Iwill.

Nick that placein the photo you're in looks very Elvish!!

Nick!!! Sorry didn't stay. didn't see u here! babyFrodo away 4 weekend and has been movig house an all that which is why she aint been here much.

i have to login every time i come here now. it doesn't do it automatically. stupid computer! argh! its real effort just 2 type on this thing! :headscratch:

*hugs Lara*

there's always one agent with computer problems!! its an annoying curse methinks! Hope you get it sorted soon, my dear!

and I shall have to message the ringbearer! I keep forgetting! I was visited by my dwarf at work today!! and Cazamir has purple hair! wah!!!

random... :unsure::lol:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

LAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAA

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF

um enough now,

yeah I do have purple hair it got cold in Hindeland and never turn back to brown :lol:

sorry guys just a quick note to gtb. i'll not able to get to uni 2nite. plese text annuncements as i've no credit again and had to pay rent so am broke til friday! ;)

hi nick thanx a mil and will talk soon!!! will be back online soon too cos gav is gettin a computer which i will steal :lol:

talk to you soon,

hugs d.

*waves madly at Fiondra*

no worries me dear! Thankies for all the hospitality in Coleraine!! :D:D

Say hi to gavin from me! and tell him that he MUST let you on the computer!!

*also hugs to all other agents* :D

Cazzers, my dear, your hair will return one day to brown....methinks... ;)

NELL! yes sweetie I was talking to you :lol:

NWG!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA but shhhh!! not yet precious... not yet... planning is in it's early stages, must not give TOO much away...

Well. tonight. pffft. had some guy come look at our pc, he does this that and the other, talks at 500miles an hour about megabytes and gigahurts, that i have NO idea what's going on, completely over my head. tells me to download this thing, so i do. now livejournal won't bloody let me on, nor msn. *cries* you used to be my FRIEND!!

and ooo Ray Park... he's loverly *remembers the 45 minute chat she had with him at lfacc2* ahhh :lol:

*hugs you all*

x x x

NWG!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA but shhhh!! not yet precious... not yet... planning is in it's early stages, must not give TOO much away...

Well. tonight. pffft. had some guy come look at our pc, he does this that and the other, talks at 500miles an hour about megabytes and gigahurts, that i have NO idea what's going on, completely over my head. tells me to download this thing, so i do. now livejournal won't bloody let me on, nor msn. *cries* you used to be my FRIEND!!

and ooo Ray Park... he's loverly *remembers the 45 minute chat she had with him at lfacc2* ahhh :lol:

*hugs you all*

x x x

*hugs you all*

x x x

don't worry, LJ won't let me on either... :S

MSN froze me out too...

back later...

ah yes!! crewing!! well I have no idea lol I don't like to assume that I'm going to be, I just hope I am! I wood prefer to crew the fri and sat but I guess I will just have to see if I am offered owt and what it is! :lol: wat bout you huns??

ah yes!! crewing!! well I have no idea lol I don't like to assume that I'm going to be, I just hope I am! I wood prefer to crew the fri and sat but I guess I will just have to see if I am offered owt and what it is! :angry: wat bout you huns??

Yea same here. =D May end up being the sunday tho aswell, as money is so tight and I could use the extra but we'll see.

NWG... my pc is all fine and dandy now so =D

ALL ELSE.. HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!

ah yes!! crewing!! well I have no idea lol I don't like to assume that I'm going to be, I just hope I am! I wood prefer to crew the fri and sat but I guess I will just have to see if I am offered owt and what it is!  ;) wat bout you huns??

Yea same here. =D May end up being the sunday tho aswell, as money is so tight and I could use the extra but we'll see.

NWG... my pc is all fine and dandy now so =D

ALL ELSE.. HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!

thats ok tho innit cuz we are goin home on the tues so we hopefully get to spend monday together!

Argh!!

Just had the horribilist nightmare!!

*waves at Lara before I start*

*deep breath*

I was working on a Sunday with Caz at the garden centre, and we only had one customer (this, btw, is the abridged version, the whole thing went on for what seemed like hours!) anyway, this one customer wasn't moving and was just stood there like a statue.

I can't remember who approached her first to see if she was alright, but when we got close to her, she turned round slowly and had flesh peeling off her and was a zombie! eek!! So Barry bludgeoned it to death with a spade or something a bit Shaun-of-the-dead style.

Good old Barry :unsure:

anyway, we went about work as normal, then the more customers we got, each one began to turn into a zombie and slowly try to attack us, but we had the advantage being that we we're faster, has heavy blunt items and could see them coming...

It got dark outside and still more cars were pulling into the carpark, it had got to the point it was just me, Caz and Barry left fighting these creatures, (James, Seth, Debbie and Sarah had all gone home, or died...not sure)

Caz was locking up and I was getting the trolleys in from the carpark, when a woman from st John's ambulance decided to try and claw at me so I kept hitting her with the trolley (she was the toughest person to beat) but I got there.

Then Barry was lost to the zombies and turned himself. I shouted to Caz we had to leave, so we run outside to the skip where I found my phone, coat and wallet and we turned off the lights in the building.

The zombies were all trying to get out the windows... so we ran to the road, intending to get to Wilstead to seek help...

part two soon. :D

Part two to the terrible tale - :o

We made it to the road and I remember Caz had a backpack on with supplies, and I turned round to her and said 'you know what? we should've taken the money from the tills' :lol:

we got down a woodlike path, and the night had turned to morning and we found a village called 'Forum Auke' (pronounced Forum-ork)

(which I was convinced existed in reality and I now know it doesn't..) but it was a bit like Mevagissey crossed with Leighton Buzzard and everyone was slightly eccentric.. (if anyone has seen Reeves & Mortimer's remake of Randall and Hopkirk, it was very much like the village of something-rockstead or something like that... :unsure:

anyway, eccentricity was a sign of people turning into zombies, so I wanted to get out. I said to Caz I had to ring my mum, so I did, Richard picked up the phone and had rock music on in the background, then he passed the phone to Gandalf the Black (wtf were you doing at my house????) who told me my mum had gone to the hairdressers... :D

anyways, we passed a pet shop which was absolutely tiny, and we went in, where three women sat behind a counter eating fishfood and orange juice.. :D:P

Caz stayed to have a cup of orange and I knew for a fact she wouldn't get out alive.. :( I was sayng 'Caz, Caz, we have to leave, its not safe' but she had stopped hearing me and I was on my own. Thats when I woke myself up...

sorry, random, but it was sooo freaky, and yet, real cool because I got to beat up old grumpy men and women with heavy objects. and Caz, remember what we said about our quest? I think I must have taken you along for the survival aspect. Though I didn't think you'd be taken away by fishfood!! is it your secret weakness??? :lol:

anyways, have to go now, there are strange people trying to get in my house and all my weapons are upstairs.. :lol:

*gets scared*

love you all. :D