A Team

Count Fooku

Dirk Benedict is doing another even t which I darent mention as it seems it doesnt tend to go down to well with people who run this board, all I'll say is NEC end of the month.

As for Darth Owl I will say only this.......

Dan Dave Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrron Dan Dan Dan RON RON RRRRRRRRON Dave who is jabba the hut idenify this person immediatley, my mother thought the trip would do him good, clean though isnt he?

Edited by Count Fooku

Waahaaay! More A-Team!!!!!!

I really want to meet Dirk at the NEC, but it's 2 hours drive each way, and too much money. :firedevil:

From what I know of A-Team history, the rest of the cast, didn't get on with Mr T at all. It's unlikely that Dirk and Dwight would want to be in the same room as T. I'm not sure how Mr T is these days. I've not seen him since The A-Team finished. I think I read that he had cancer in the early 90's.

Having met Dwight a few years back, all I can say is that he's a very nice chap, but slightly odd. I'm not sure that large scale gatherings are quite his thing. He's as far removed from Murdock as is possible, but too near to Lt Barclay for comfort. :huh:

Wouldn't mind seeing him again though. He's the only Trek star I've meet who's not signed my poster!

Dirk Benedict is doing another even t which I darent mention as it seems it doesnt tend to go down to well with people who run this board, all I'll say is NEC end of the month.

As for Darth Owl I will say only this.......

Dan Dave Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrron Dan Dan Dan RON RON RRRRRRRRON Dave who is jabba the hut idenify this person immediatley, my mother thought the trip would do him good, clean though isnt he?

Phut! oo over ere? I want to buy a hat.

Slightly, sinister, posh and Doug are all looking for new employment following their sacking from the A-Team. The new series was due to start shooting in August but it was decided that the new foursome were too camp to play the characters effectively!!!

You won't you know!! That's the best bit!!

Get it down, get it down!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRON, RRRRRRRRRRON the gay one!!! Do you mind if I just sit here and eat my sandwch and dribble it all down my top?

I'm washing my friends and eating my video.

My cousin was Billy J Kramer.

Eat your bread mother.

I really want to meet Dirk at the NEC, but it's 2 hours drive each way, and too much money

yep me too, too far away for me as well

Too far? Get a car!!!!!!!! Or get the train, FFS. You can't "really want to meet him" if you aren't prepared to travel out of your own town!! Some fan! :D

I THINK THEY SHOULD GET MR.T. AND AND SOME OTHER COOL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

MAINLY MR.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADIOS AMEGOS

SCOTT

LISTEN FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: