Would you be interested in guests from these shows

Bohan

Which show would you like to see a guest from?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to see a guest from?

• Witchblade
    • Taken
    • Good vs Evil
    • The Dead Zone
    • Farscape
    • Smallville

Above I have listed some of my favourite cult tv shows. Choose which show you would most like to see a guest from at collectormania 3. If you are fans of several shows, just make a reply and use the poll as well!

My top picks would be Clayton Rohner and Richard Brooks (lead cast members of G VS E), Anthony Michael Hall (Johnny Smith from the Deadzone) and Yancy Buttler (Sarah from Witchblade).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the dead zone is a show based on the original steven king novel and the movie which starred christopher walken. It is an amazing show and has so far ran for 2 seasons both of which have been shown on the sci-fi channel, you can catch re-runs on sunday's i think. Those who do not have sky will be able to catch the show from jully on channel 5 as they are showing it from episode 1. Trust me Dead Zone is just brilliant and anthony michael hall is class as johnny smith.

Yes guests from the dead zone are a great idea.

As for 24 I think some one is planing a con next year I think they did a Roswell / Smalvile in may this year with Allison Mack. 

yep i was there and it was brill, cannot wait for the 24 con. they have also just announced another smallville/roswell con for next year.