• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Custer

Custer

Runner

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

Mike Conroy has now announced the 2017 dates for our marts at the Royal National Hotel; the good news is that we are back to the first Sunday in the month, but, as Mike says, "Please note that we are currently only planning seven marts for next year."

April 23rd

July 2nd

September 3rd

October 1st

November 5th

As usual, admission to these events at the Royal National Hotel is FREE from noon - "Early Bird Entry" from eleven o'clock costs £5, if you want to snap up some swift bargains... though not every table is open for business then.  You may want to check the londoncomicmart.co.uk website for any last-minute updates, or further details.  The Royal National Hotel is within easy walking distance of Russell Square underground station, and not all that far from Euston and King's Cross main line stations, come to that.  The official closing time is 4:00pm, or when the dealers run out of stuff to sell...   :smile: 
  • BLACKKNIGHTS and AlexissNop like this

#2 nosfer2

nosfer2

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

I've been told by a stallholder that the dates for the Comic Marts have changed. What are the new dates?

My Most Wanted Guests:
Batman: Tim Burton, Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny Devito
Doctor Who: Catherine Tate
Ghost Busters: Dan Ackroyd, Bill Murray, Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis
Spaced: Simon Pegg, Jessica Hynes, Nick Frost, Julia Deakin, Mark Heap, Katy Carmichael, Peter Serafinowicz
Star Trek: Wil Wheaton, Whoopi Goldberg, Rosalind Chao, Diana Muldaur, Barbara March, Kirstie Alley, Catherine Hicks, Laurence Luckinbill, Kim Cattrall, Christopher Plummer, James Cromwell, Alfre Woodard, F Murray Abraham, Donna Murphy, Ron Perlman, Jolene Blalock
Star Wars: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Frank Oz, Samuel L. Jackson, Ewan MacGregor, Liam Neeson, Natalie Portman, George Lucas
Terminator films: Arnold Schwarzenegger
The X-Files: David Duchovny

#3 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

The mods haven't heard about new dates. I have to find out, sorry.

Warning: Fangirl alert
Likely to squee at high frequencies!
-----------------------------
CSI Audio/visual labrat
Officially approved Alexis Cruz stalker
Founder of the Sadistic Quizmaster fan club

#4 Custer

Custer

Runner

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:31 PM

The list of marts above has been updated - things may get revised again, but the 5th March date has been cancelled, and the April mart is now three weeks later than originally planned, which does at least cut down the gap between that mart and the July one.  The 3rd December mart date has been removed, too.

#5 BLACKKNIGHTS

BLACKKNIGHTS

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

I have  some  trading  card  I would like to  Trade   do the  stall holder trade/swap  cards :smile: 

These are just a few People I have met and Got Autographs from Virginia Hey, Chloe Annett, James Marsters, Nathan Fillion , Alan Tudyk , Bill Oddie ,Burt Kwouk,Stan Lee, Howard Jones ,Nicole De Boer , Jewels , Kevin Sorbo , Hattie , All of SG1 stars , Patrick Stewart ,John Barrowman & Carol Barrowman , Naoko Mori , Gareth David-Lloyd , Anthony Lewis , Kai Owen , Louise Delamere , Sara Lloyd Gregory , Jack Montgormery ,Richard Tunesi , Andy Jones , Paul Kasey ,Ian Hilditch , Joe Flannigan , Jason Momoa , Martin Shaw , James John conteh ,The hooisers ,Kevin Keegan , Floyd Patterson ,Don Cockell ,Lady Gaga,Amanda Tapping ,Garry Chalk,Tom McBeath,Peter Kelamis,Robin Dunne,Peter capaldi , Sir Richard Wilson OBE

To meet: Sean Bean

looking  forward to  Kosmos  on line  web series  being  made :smile:  

#6 Custer

Custer

Runner

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted Today, 07:16 PM

There are some people who do sell trading cards, so hopefully they will be open to making a deal, if you have some cards they like, in suitably mint condition.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users