#1 SMASTER

SMASTER

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hi there Guys,

Sorry if this questions already been asked,I was just wondering if only the person who purchased the tickets need ID or if it's both of us. Also will a photocopy of a passport do? Me and my friend are only 15 so it's tricky to get any other form...

Met and got Auto:Gary Kurtz,David Prowse, Mela Lee,Corey Feldman, James Earl Jones (Driving Miss Daisy) ,Jorge Garcia,Jeff Cohen,Jacob Kogan
Photoshoot: Karen Gillan

I LOVE Firefly/Star Wars/Buffy/Doctor Who/Lost/Walking Dead/The list goes on... :)

#2 jamie

jamie

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

i would say both of you need it i think its more for the studios benefit

#3 1of2

1of2

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hi there Guys,

Sorry if this questions already been asked,I was just wondering if only the person who purchased the tickets need ID or if it's both of us. Also will a photocopy of a passport do? Me and my friend are only 15 so it's tricky to get any other form...

Thanks  :borg:

Both of you will require photo ID. A passport will be fine. I would suggest the actual passport rather than a copy. A copy may be okay but....

Online shop queries: shop@showmastersevents.com
General queries: info@showmastersevents.com

Autograph pre-orders: preorders@showmastersevents.com
1_Showmasters_forum.jpg

#4 SMASTER

SMASTER

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

Hi there Guys,

Both of you will require photo ID. A passport will be fine. I would suggest the actual passport rather than a copy. A copy may be okay but....

Yeah, bringing the actual passport would be better for them I guess, but on the other hand we are two very absent minded teenagers, and if we lose them our parents will be angrier than a rancor...
Met and got Auto:Gary Kurtz,David Prowse, Mela Lee,Corey Feldman, James Earl Jones (Driving Miss Daisy) ,Jorge Garcia,Jeff Cohen,Jacob Kogan

I LOVE Firefly/Star Wars/Buffy/Doctor Who/Lost/Walking Dead/The list goes on... :)

#5 yahweh70

yahweh70

Locations Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

Well if you do lose it at Elstree, I forsee a trip to get a replacement from your local office..

Do you take photocopies with you on holiday, or the original?

#6 Rhianydd

Rhianydd

Queen of Cakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,351 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

If you are teenagers, do you also have an ID card? My two boys do and they have photographs on them. Those plus a copy of the relevant passport page would be okay then. Combine that with bank cards etc and that should be no problem

Posted Image

General Showmasters email - info@showmastersonline.com

Showmasters Shop queries - shop@showmastersevents.com

Useful Links:

Showmasters FB Massive Events FB Showmasters Twitter Massive Events Twitter

Photoshoot Library

#7 SMASTER

SMASTER

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

If you are teenagers, do you also have an ID card? My two boys do and they have photographs on them. Those plus a copy of the relevant passport page would be okay then. Combine that with bank cards etc and that should be no problem

No, how do you get one of those/Is there a set age?

#8 sazzra

sazzra

2nd Unit Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

http://showmasterson...showtopic=74007

There's a link in the other Photo ID thread
Set phasers to 'bit of a cough'

#9 SMASTER

SMASTER

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

http://showmasterson...showtopic=74007

There's a link in the other Photo ID thread

Awesome , Cheers :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users