Serena Gordon

autograph_fanatic

Timelord, I hope by "contact" you aren't suggesting that you attempted to dry hump any of them!

Lol dry humping? Well i cant speak for serena ;-) but anyone who even knows me convention wise knows I'm far to shy around the stars especially women! Women in general :-( but do like to put my arm round the guests and that usually means some nice contact that doesn't always show in the pics ;-)

Lol dry humping? Well i cant speak for serena ;-) but anyone who even knows me convention wise knows I'm far to shy around the stars especially women! Women in general :-( but do like to put my arm round the guests and that usually means some nice contact that doesn't always show in the pics ;-)

I'm pretty much the same, but with Serena it would be different!! :D:P

• Moderators

I never knew you were shy!

I never knew you were shy!

alot of ppl dont believe me when I say I am, but yer I am especially around any women or famous ppl. if you ever see me trying to chat up a woman (which I find impossible to even attempt most of the time) or talk to a guest for more than a few seconds you will see a train wreck.

guest wise for example when chase masterson started talking to me at CML as I was leaving just after the photo was taken at the shoot I got tongue tied and almost tripped over backwards.

although like alot of ppl my online persona is not as shy as my real life one.

Bless ya Rob, that's a really really nice pic.

thanks Angie, nice of you to say

I was hoping for a "malcolm bonus" lol on this shot especially as he said they would print both taken, but only one came back, the bond girls were all lovely and so nice, they all seemed so happy to be there and all so gracious and most still wow, lol