A Dogs Breakfast

ickle_moomin

Have just been on the website for "A Dogs Breakfast" which is written, directed and stars David Hewlett along with a bunch of other stargate peeps including paul mcgillion, rachel luttrell and chris judge.

Does anyone know if its any good, just because they do screenings and i thought it would be cool if they could do one at an upcoming event eg. collectormania. Im a bit of an unconfident posting person (dont do it often, some of the replys are really harsh!) so let me know, if people think its a good idea maybe it could be requested to showmasters?

I know they did a screening of it at glastonbury because theres a great clip of david on youtube dressed in a bin bag and wellies spraying himself with a hosepipe to get the "true glastonbury experience"

What does anyone else think?

it would be really great to see it at a event not sure though if many people will see it. they might have to do it at a event where they have Stargate fans going because they might see it! you never know.

That was my concern as well, oh well, i'll keep my eyes open for any other showings this side of the pond :unsure:

• 1 year later...

saw it recently in Vancouver because a friend had it on her laptop :P

was a bit freaked out at first cause I'm not at all into horror/creepy movies and we were watching it really late :smile: but it was funny! and I'm sure I'd enjoy it more a 2nd time through, with a bunch of people and some popcorn :blush:

this topic is nearly 2years old now... there was a screening over here when it was released and David and his sister were there :smile: didn't make it as it was tagged on to a convention the day before but we'd already got trains and hotel etc booked and couldn't amend it :YAHOO: bet it was awesome though all those SG fans watching it together :wub:

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

Love this film! Well worth seeing.

I missed the screening when it was in the Uk originally but did get a copy eventually. I have now purchased an original copy, I hope David makes more films as I like his sense of humour and have loved him for years.

It is so funny and Paul is great in it! My favourite part is actually on the trailer for the film, it's the bit with David screaming like a girl and his sister walks in.

Here is the link to buy the Dvd on Amazon - It is only available in region 1.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000F5W...ASIN=B00000F5WY