ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

SciFiMAD

Too Tall

In this section you have payment via Credit Cards down as TBC/To be confirmed

"TBC - Credit Card - You can pay for autographs by credit card at the organisers booth. Please make sure you get all your Virtual Tickets before you join the credit card payment queue."

Is there any confirmation if credit card is being excepted at this event yet at all. As it would make my life so much easier if you are. As it was a great help at LFAC in previous years.

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall

In this section you have payment via Credit Cards down as TBC/To be confirmed

"TBC - Credit Card - You can pay for autographs by credit card at the organisers booth. Please make sure you get all your Virtual Tickets before you join the credit card payment queue."

Is there any confirmation if credit card is being excepted at this event yet at all. As it would make my life so much easier if you are. As it was a great help at LFAC in previous years.

I've updated it. You'll be able to buy Vouchers from the organisers booth with a credit card.

Edited by Too Tall

have just posted this in a topic about Leeds and came to check the FAQ, Too Tall you seem to still have info up that the Coachway is the drop off point for the NX but actually it's still at Salisbury Bldv at Campbell Park B)

just wanted to post for all you folk coming by NX/coaches:

please note that the Coachway is still OUT OF USE! and the coaches are still using the address at Silbury Boulevard / Campbell Park !!! (NX link - HERE)

see google map HERE or type in the postcode MK9 4AN (you may need to scroll to the left a bit)

as you can see from SMs map busroute.jpg it really is a straight line! you just need to cross to the COSTA side (as Silbury Blvd is on the NEXT side)

to get to the mall, you literally get off the coach and walk straight UP the road and in about 10-15mins you will arrive at the John Lewis end of the mall, where CM used to be B)

from there, if you want to head straight for the FREE bus, keep to the COSTA side and walk for 5-10mins until you come to McDs and wallah, step outside and find the bus stop :smile: (see the pinned topic HERE, which includes TIMES and a MAP!)

surfy sah xx

(I was looking at no.6 B) and only noticed cause I was typing the postcode into google maps and it's current location is MK9 4AN, according to the NX page!)

not sure if it's worth mentioning on the main website and in no. 7 (how do I get to CM?) as well? B)

surfy sah xx