The London FanForce @ The LF&CC

mattman81

At this year's London Film & Comic Con, the London FanForce will be having a table which we'll be using to promote our little Star Wars community.

For more info on the London FanForce, please visit our website so you can find out who we are and what we do exactly:

London FF

We have a few things planned for our table, including our own Darth Vader, Scout and Storm Trooper plus some Jedis, including Jedi Master Monkey. Artwork and fanfilm projects will aslo be on show.

Many thanks, and anyone interested in finding out more can of cause visit us at our table for a chat and to pick up some great free flyers :unsure:

Don't forgot that the FanForce is also represented by the whole of the UK; so if you're from the South, West, Midlands, North, Scotland, Wales or N.Ireland, there's also something for you!!

Edited by mattman81

Hey Matt!!!!

Matt's one of the best CRs we have had for the FF-UK in a long time! Go up and say "Hi" to the man!

I am really looking forward to what Matt has set up, and will be there supporting him. So he'll deserve a round of applause at LFCC

So while you are there, come up and say "Hi" to me too if you want lol.

I am Tim, current RSA (Regional Support Advisor) for the Fan Force UK. We hope to have lots of fun this year at LFCC :blink:

So see you there, and please visit us!

yikhai - I am hoping to find one for the table when I am there, it'll be for FF-UK table use B) We may have one or two anyways, we'll see.

Railok - will be cool to meet a member of Club Obi Wan :P Make sure you say hi!