How do I get an Autograph slot for Mark Pellegrino on a pre-paid and cancelled session for 19/11/21

Jaybe

Well, the question is in the title. At the time Mark Pellegrino cancelled, we were told we could use the cancelled photo session for his revised date however, I don't recall any information relating to getting a revised booking slot or paperwork with revised QR square" 

As I did this for a friend whose computer has broken, I feel responsible for getting it sorted out for her. Being disabled, she would prefer not to have to travel for both days so wants to be sure that her paper copy of her November 2021 would be accepted and that she could be sure to have a slot on the Saturday.

Please can you let me know what is needed to be done. Should the company not reply, perhaps other members can advise the route to be taken. Many thanks to all who give me advise.

I think for November the tickets that had rolled over from previous cancelled events updated nearer to the event, so I guess all you can do is wait.  Showmasters didn't tell us when it was going to happen or that it would, they just kept saying rolled over tickets would be valid.

You don't book slots for auto's or photo's though.  For the photo's, a schedule will be published about a week before and you just check it for the day your shoot ticket is for to see what time his session will be and go to that, joining the queue when your batch has been called.

Auto's you can't pre book for so you need to get a Virtual Queue ticket for him on the day from the crew member giving them out at his signing table and you can then join the real queue any time after your ticket number has been called - note though that auto's are not guaranteed as your VQ ticket may not be called depending on how high it is and how many people he is able to get through.

• Like 1