Elijah Avatar

Nell

I still have the gecko av! somewhere on my hard-drive... :headscratch: the first one was made by Smaug and she said anyone could use em so, feel free! Can't believe you're changing your avvy!

Oh good. The gecko ones bring back so many memories!! :blink: The days when the forum was absolutely hectic :D

I'm still debating whether or not to change the av. If I do, it'll only be temporary. This is actually the only av I've ever had!! Shocking isn't it! ;):P It'll take something extreme to change it! :lol:

Oh good. The gecko ones bring back so many memories!!  :blink:  The days when the forum was absolutely hectic  :D

I'm still debating whether or not to change the av. If I do, it'll only be temporary. This is actually the only av I've ever had!! Shocking isn't it!  ;)  :P  It'll take something extreme to change it!  :lol:

haha aww I had no idea my avvys have such an effect on people! the gecko av will come back!!!

go on girl, change it, you know you want to!

Edited by *~Nell~*

Wow! You weren't on the forum, I posted a message to you, next minute you're there!!! :blink::P:lol:

What I wanna do is make an animated av, and incorporate my current av into it, so it isn't completely gone!

We love geckos…………. :D

Speaking of geckos. Haven't seen Jenny around for absolutely ages!!!!!! ;)

Me neither. I hope she comes back soon, its so quiet without her madness!

ah that would be my psychic powers! I can tell that right now you are thinking about Elijah....iin..in the shower!!!! mwaha

hahaha PUT THE AVATAR DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE FORUM!!!!

:P:o:lol:

You make an amazing psychic. You were probably right!!!

elijah46.jpg

A mini Lij to brighten up your day. At least it's mini on this computer, cos the screen makles everything look small :rolleyes:

If she doesn't turn up soon, we'll have to post a call-out thread to her ;)

*Is still holding avatar and debating* :lol::P

that actually did brigten my day up! Im not too good today and I had to change my shift cuz I didnt want to ring in sick, but that means I have to work tonight and I havent finished late in ages and they will have to keep prodding me when I fall asleep at the checkout!!

ooh I have an idea....

*harnesses her psychic powers....*

*in spooky voice*

jenny....jeeennnyyy.... you will come back to the forum.....you WILL come back to the forum..... abradecabra..... hehehe :rolleyes:

Hehehehe! I wonder if it'll work. *waits........* :D

Oh no, that sucks :wub: I hate work. Had the worst day there on saturday - everthing (well, nearly!) that could possibly had F'd up did, and more! Well if you do fall asleep at the checkout, at least the time will go by quicker :wub: Keep an eye out for potential Lij lookalikes walking by (that's what I do when bored!!), even though the chances of that are one in a gazillion. Live in hope! :D:D:D

Btw....check out the IWDE thread....... :lol::wub::wub::wub: