First-time attendee from the US has some questions!

6 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, official answers are in.

Regarding photos: as explained. Your Wife and daughter on the Picture together (with the daughter having a Diamond Pass) means your wife Need a Photo session ticket and your daughter would have to wait for your wife's Batch to be called.

Regarding autographs: as she's 12 the Crew would look at letting one parent join her in line. This is meant as a companion only, the parent will not able to buy extra autographs. Any autographs Need to go on the Diamond Pass of the Daughter and that Limit applies (one included with the pass and paid for extras up to a Maximum of 5, exact Details on extras are TBC).

Regarding the talk: if you want to sit together your daughter will have to join you in the Standard seating.

Thank you for the answers!

After reading all the replies in thread, I decided to save us some potential hassle and bought a 2nd diamond pass for BC - I'm assuming it won't be a problem for my daughter & I to be standing in line together now :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

After reading all the replies in thread, I decided to save us some potential hassle and bought a 2nd diamond pass for BC - I'm assuming it won't be a problem for my daughter & I to be standing in line together now :)

I guess it won't ;)

30 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

the only small issue you may face is the difference in your numbers, as you can only go through the auto queue once your number has been called, say you have numbers 100 and 200, when 100 is called whichever of you that has 200 cannot join the queue as that number has't been called.  Whoever has the lower number will have to wait until the higher number has been called to go through together.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

the only small issue you may face is the difference in your numbers, as you can only go through the auto queue once your number has been called, say you have numbers 100 and 200, when 100 is called whichever of you that has 200 cannot join the queue as that number has't been called.  Whoever has the lower number will have to wait until the higher number has been called to go through together.

When will I know what the number is? When I pick up the diamond pass? And are diamond passes badges or wristbands (or a combination)?

It's a plastic pass a bit bigger than a credit card and it will be on a chain lanyard mschmidt, it will have the number printed on it so you will only know what your number is when you take possession of it.  Last year they also had stickers on with the day you picked for your photo shoot for the multi day guests.

And just to reiterate in case any others are wondering still, the number you get is determined by the order of purchase and not collection.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2