When is the Photo Op Schedule going to be up?

Scottie2K3

I'm just curious as to when SM will post the op schedule for C24 I have 3 ops on the Sunday with Ming Na Wen, Charisma Carpenter and Julie Benz but I won't get into B'ham from Milton Keynes until around 10:10 and I'm worried one or more of the ops will start from around 09:30 and obviously if I get there at 10:10 and miss an op I don't know what to do 

With the big guests, they often split the shoot to have 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon but there's no guarantee of that.  Unfortunately if there is only 1 shoot you arrive after it's over there's not a lot that can be done, tickets are non refundable and activities happen from opening to closing times.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With the big guests, they often split the shoot to have 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon but there's no guarantee of that.  Unfortunately if there is only 1 shoot you arrive after it's over there's not a lot that can be done, tickets are non refundable and activities happen from opening to closing times.

Yeah I know they do that a lot at LFCC as well with some of the guests and I'm hoping that'll be the case at Collectormania