First time visitor!

Martaatram

Hello everyone. I really would like to come to Collectormania in Birmingham in June but I had some questions.

-When I buy an entry ticket and a pass diamond ( I'm interested in Ming-Na Wen pass) will they be send via email or to an house adress?

- Since I live in Felton, I could only arrive at 11 at Birmingham NEC. What happens If the session takes place before that hour?

- Would I be refunded in the case a guest cancels his/her attendance?

Thank you in advance for your answers :)

Nothing is sent through the post. You will get etickets sent to your email address. For entry they will scan this ticket and you will need to exchange the diamond pass one at the show for the actual pass.

if the photo shoot happens before 11 it is likely that there will also be one later in the afternoon that you will be able to go to. If it is a rare case that the shoot is the only one of the day, then you will miss it I'm afraid. I think you'll be ok though with Ming-Na Wen.

if a guest cancels then you will get a full refund for any guest specific tickets like photo shoots and diamond passes but not for general tickets like entry.