Series 10 countdown

The Friendly Dalek

It'll be interesting to see how much Simm is in the series.  Seen a headline (didn't read into it, trying to avoid as many spoilers as I can! lol) that he might be in it longer than we think, so he could be in it from the get go and have an arc across the series, or he could be saved for the as-of-yet untitled last 2 episodes.

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

It'll be interesting to see how much Simm is in the series.  Seen a headline (didn't read into it, trying to avoid as many spoilers as I can! lol) that he might be in it longer than we think, so he could be in it from the get go and have an arc across the series, or he could be saved for the as-of-yet untitled last 2 episodes.

I hope Simm has a relatively large role, so he isn't pointlessly added for fan service. Also, the last two episodes do have titles (spoiler warning maybe). They are called "World enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls."

16 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I hope Simm has a relatively large role, so he isn't pointlessly added for fan service. Also, the last two episodes do have titles (spoiler warning maybe). They are called "World enough and Time" and "The Doctor Falls."

Yeah, that's a good point, hopefully it is a sizeable role! Didn't know the last 2 had titles, I'd been looking at the episode list on IMDb the other day and they were just TBC, thanks for letting me know! :smile: