SEXIEST GUY (Or Gal if you're DE)

Billybird

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's far too little elijah on this thread recently....... must be stopped.

too much odd discussion of maths as food. :lol:;)^_^

these are for kilty, a woman with a love of elijah as big as mine ;)

lija_7.jpg

Awwww

elijah8.jpg

AWWWWWW

elijah_6.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

*falls off chair*

:o;):lol:

*PASSES OUT* :lol::wub::wub:;):lol::wub:

Awwwwwwwww, thankies!!!!!!

*finds some for LT*

OMG god...look at this thread!!

It began with the forging of the great Photos. Two were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. None to the dwarves, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Photos were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these photos was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another Photo was made...

057.jpg

..which could not be beaten..lol :lol::wub:

Heheh sorry it's soo big..but it is most worthy, which I'm sure you'd agree! :wub:

Also..you can do amazing thing..if you right-click on it and click 'Set as Background' Something truly amazing happens!! :o Heheh...try it..lol

P.S. Thanks for remembering me Billybird and my needs! Hehe! ;)

Wow..look what I found!! At the bottom of a river as well! Bargain...hope it's not anyones birthday today.. *clutches*

OMG god...look at this thread!!

It began with the forging of the great Photos. Two were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. None to the dwarves, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Photos were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire power. For within these photos was bound the strength and will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another Photo was made...

057.jpg

..which could not be beaten..lol  :unsure:  :blink:

Heheh sorry it's soo big..but it is most worthy, which I'm sure you'd agree! :blink:

Also..you can do amazing thing..if you right-click on it and click 'Set as Background' Something truly amazing happens!! :blink: Heheh...try it..lol

P.S. Thanks for remembering me Billybird and my needs! Hehe! ^_^

Wow..look what I found!! At the bottom of a river as well! Bargain...hope it's not anyones birthday today.. *clutches*

*tut tut* Thanks Kilty..

FOR ME.

Oh yeah, I try everyday. And I'm really good at it, though I'm good at starting as well... B)

I officially challenge you to quit completely by the time we have our forum party!

There! :lol: aim for it, girl.. :lol:

And DE, LOL :lol::lol: Yeah, that wood be good. Unfortunately, that wasn't from a photo shoot - it's a candid taken of him sitting in his trailer on the set of The Yank. :( Although yeah, he could've given up now..... and that's......a stick!!! :lol::lol: