moose crew

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
You dont want to join Moose crew! You want to join TEAM DAVID! If Moose crew dont let you in me and Davidb will surely let u in, we can make exceptions too :blink:

BHPF :vader:

Yeh, but Team David is the inferior version of Moose Crew, and that's why anyone can join. They're just desperate for members, where-as Moose Crew is more selective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M :D

You dont want to join Moose crew! You want to join TEAM DAVID! If Moose crew dont let you in me and Davidb will surely let u in, we can make exceptions too :D

BHPF :blink:

Yeh, but Team David is the inferior version of Moose Crew, and that's why anyone can join. They're just desperate for members, where-as Moose Crew is more selective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inferior! Pah! We have 3 members too! Plus loadsa people on the forum want to be in TEAM DAVID, Moose crew is too soft! We are the HARD NUTS of the forum! :vader::Dpoki.gifpoki.gifpoki.gif

• Showmasters Admin
You dont want to join Moose crew! You want to join TEAM DAVID! If Moose crew dont let you in me and Davidb will surely let u in, we can make exceptions too :D

BHPF :blink:

Inferior! Pah! We have 3 members too! Plus loadsa people on the forum want to be in TEAM DAVID, Moose crew is too soft! We are the HARD NUTS of the forum! :vader::Dpoki.gifpoki.gifpoki.gif

Moose crew doesn't need to justify it's existence!!!!

it sounds like Team David need to talk themselves up!!!!!!!!!!

Come on BHPF, you know that you're just a bitter Moose Crew reject!!!!!!!!!! Admit it. If we let you in Team David would crumble!

You dont want to join Moose crew! You want to join TEAM DAVID! If Moose crew dont let you in me and Davidb will surely let u in, we can make exceptions too ;)

BHPF ^_^

M ;)

Inferior! Pah! We have 3 members too! Plus loadsa people on the forum want to be in TEAM DAVID, Moose crew is too soft! We are the HARD NUTS of the forum! ;):Ppoki.gifpoki.gifpoki.gif

Come on BHPF, you know that you're just a bitter Moose Crew reject!!!!!!!!!! Admit it. If we let you in Team David would crumble!

;) Not true, stop trying to warp my mind chair.gif

BHPF ^_^

Offical Moose Crew Hater! ;)poki.gif

• Showmasters Admin
You dont want to join Moose crew! You want to join TEAM DAVID! If Moose crew dont let you in me and Davidb will surely let u in, we can make exceptions too ;)

BHPF ^_^

M ;)

Inferior! Pah! We have 3 members too! Plus loadsa people on the forum want to be in TEAM DAVID, Moose crew is too soft! We are the HARD NUTS of the forum! ;):Ppoki.gifpoki.gifpoki.gif

;) Not true, stop trying to warp my mind chair.gif

BHPF ^_^

Offical Moose Crew Hater! ;)poki.gif

Look at the feeling in BHPF's last post and tell me that's not someone who wants to be a member of Moose Crew!!!!

M ;)

• Showmasters Admin
Also, members of Moose Crew get gifts!

M ;)

Well our members know we appreciate them without having to bribe them with Gifts ;);)

The gifts weren't bribery, as they were given to existing members! They were perks!

M ^_^

• Showmasters Admin
Look at the feeling in BHPF's last post and tell me that's not someone who wants to be a member of Moose Crew!!!!

M ;)

Thats not someone who wants to be in Moose Crew ;)

WHAT-EVER Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

M ;)

Also, members of Moose Crew get gifts!

M ^_^

Well our members know we appreciate them without having to bribe them with Gifts ;);)

The gifts weren't bribery, as they were given to existing members! They were perks!

M ^_^

Do'h!!! that didnt work ;)

M ;)

M ;)

Yeah WHAT-EVER DUDE! You can't break me! king.gif

• Showmasters Admin

M ;)

M ;)

You're already broken ' Wanna be Moose Crew Boy '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M ^_^

M :lol:

Thats not someone who wants to be in Moose Crew :lol:

M :P

You're already broken ' Wanna be Moose Crew Boy '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M :P

Wanna be! Yeah right!whistling.gif

• Showmasters Admin

A new power is rising and if you are in team david or moose crew it will not matter

:lol: this is your destiny :D

:D join me and we can contorl this forum as stoatmasters :firedevil:

to join just apply below

no coopons required

stoatmaster & stoatmasters are regested trademark

and the property of jason joiner not mark B)