Tell us about your experience meeting a guest who is no longer with us

I too have read the very sad news of the recent passing of Trevor Steedman.....i am grateful i had the opportunity to meet Trevor at a SM event in Nov 2013. He was very nice to talk to and even posed with me for a table photo. Happy i added him to my Aliens box set.

I also met;

Richard Bonehill who played Ree Yees in ROTJ (and others) back in 2005, who was friendly and posed for a photo. He signed my original Ree Yees (ROTJ) carded figure.

Richard LeParmentier who played Admiral Motti in ANH back in 2005, who was also friendly. Signed my Admiral Motti carded figure.

Also Welsh rugby legend Ray Gravell who signed my Wales v France match programme and i had (some) acting lessons from Welsh bass baratone Sir Geraint Evans when he came to visit our school. Very fond memories.

I went to an Autographica event a few years back and it was almost as if many of the stars who attended passed within the next 12 months: Leslie Nielsen, Alex Higgins, Susannah York and George Baker. Of those I met the first and last, both were charming guys and are missed.