Lieutenant Tickets

Hello,

how can I see which Photo is included ?

And what is exactly in the "Talk group" 12/13 etc. included ?

Do I have a free choise which photo I will get and which 2 talks ???

Thank you very much in advance for some info :dance::WAVE:

Dany from Berlin

The Lieutenant Package does only have a prop photo included. Unless I missed something it has not been announced which one yet - I don't think it's been announced which props will be there.

The talks are pre-assigned, you can't choose. The allocations will be published closer to the show when the guest list is finalized. You are guaranteed the opening ceremony, the '50 Years Not Out: Celebrating Star Trek's Many Re-inventions Talk' and 'All Hail The 50 Year March of the Klingons'.

• 1 month later...

I have Lieutenant tickets which includes the Silver priority seating at the front (or 4th row from front) for talks.

Does this priority seating cover just included talks with the package or also the free or other paid for talks?

Also, how early should i arrive before talks to guarantee i get my lieutenant seat near the front?

James, remember that the FAQ on the website can be your friend ;)

How does the priority seating work?

Package holders get priority seating. The higher your rank, the closer to the stage you are. We recommend you are in the queue for your ticket rank for a talk prior to the hall loading, to give yourself the best chance to take advantage of priority seating as once your rank has been seated we can only offer you the next best available seats, so don't miss out!

With our free content stages (Voyager and Excelsior) the priority seating area is strictly on a first come first serve basis and is limited in numbers, this will be managed by the crew at their discretion and their word will be final.

The main hall will be emptied after every talk. The priority seating in the free stages will be managed by the crew and cleared if needed between talks - ticket holders with priorty seating will be able to remain in their seats between talks at the crew's discretion, but any non-ticket holders who were given the option to sit in these seats to fill space will be asked to move once the talk has finished.

We do politely ask that seats in the free seating theatres are NOT HELD for friends/family between or during talks. Crew will ask you to remove bags/coats from empty seats if they beleive a seat is being held for longer than the time it takes to get food or have a bathroom break - please be mindful of fellow attendees who may wish to have a seat for the next talk.

Also just a heads up but don't expect to be super near the front. Depending on how wide the talk area is and therefore how many seats they can get in a row don't forget you have 3 other packages who have higher priority in front of you and therefore will be seated before you, plus your relative place in the queue with all your fellow Lieutenant ticket holders. I only mean to say that expecting to be in the 4th row on a silver ticket in my opinion is a little ambitious.

I can't advise on when you should start queuing, a few hardy souls will probably queue quite early but I'd say 20/30 mins before would be fine. As long as you are in the queue before the start letting people in the hall, and they usually load the hall a bit before the talk is due to start so that you are all in and seated for when it is scheduled to begin.

Edited by Raylenth