they got them!!!!!!!!!

sheen

OMG

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS! you got James and Oliver ... you dont know how much this means to me what so ever ... i love Oliver Phelps!

Thanks so much ... see all you fellow HP fans at c 4!

go oliver and james!

:angel::D:D:D

hi james can i have your autograph?

actually im oliver

B) o rite sorry about that

*gets autograph signed*

thanx then james oops i mean oliver bye

*kicks table when leaving*

this is probably what would happen to me lol

yay, woooooooo!they aint no feltonator......but yeah i guess they`ll do..i GUESS, lol. never been much of a fan of them, they scare me with their tallness and faces and all....ignore me. OW MAN! MY BROS RAP IS POUNDIN IN MY EARS!

heya!

Erm, i actually have no idea how i tellthem apart - just after idolizing over them for the past 2 and a bit years you kinda get to develop an understanding on who is who ...

And if u need to know who's who - Oliver is around 2 inches smaller than James ... Yep, i've just shown my major obsession with these two ....

Rupert for c4!!

Love Kate xx

:P:D;)

only once in a blue moon, like somtimes we say how...perhaps he is nothing short of..a good looking 15 year old lad born on september 22nd 1987 after his three gorgeous older brothers chris (18) ashley (20 and johnathen (22) but that only occurs somtimes....we usually just prais his acting skills. happens once or twice on these boards really. conversation hardly turns to the 5ft9 maybe now ten, shoe size 8 wonder...

lol well yes there are a few of us who erm *ahem* have a slight liking for him..u know the occassional conversation about his good acting skills and appearance and the odd picture is posted here and there...

slight liking? lol yeah ill go with that....... my username has nout to do with anything!!! :lol:

lol well yes there are a few of us who erm *ahem* have a slight liking for him..u know the occassional conversation about his good acting skills and appearance and the odd picture is posted here and there...

slight liking? lol yeah ill go with that....... my username has nout to do with anything!!! :firedevil:

lol yeah of course i mean we'd all be really worried if we liked him more than that wouldnt we...wouldnt be right and all that

its not healthy if we were to bring him in to every conversation we had, is it really? i mean surely no1 does that around here, we have our educations to think about rather than wot shampoo he uses and how chocolate on his stomache wud taste like... where was i? o i forgot now lol