Merchandise stalls

I couldnt see a thread where you can post about merchandise requests, my only problem i had with last years event they where way to many of the same stalls that sold the same stuff, i.e signed prints i really did not see the point in that maybe one or 2 ok but i must have seen atleast 7 of them, plus way to many stalls selling pop vinyles and so on and so on. I was gutted when i found out that Arrow video did not have a stall this year and because of that i couldnt find any blu ray stalls as i am a big movie collector and was very surprised that there was no blu ray stalls as it is a FILM and comic con so i didnt buy anything, so basically im saying i felt it was a total waste of space duplicating the same stalls to make it look like theres loads of merchandise which there really wasn't if you cut it down to each stall selling different merchandise there wouldnt of been that many . So please can we have a variety of merchandise stalls blu rays and everything else included and my request is Arrow Video please get them a slot they dederve it ;)