Eventbrite Tickets

Just bought my Entry tickets and used the New updated Eventbrite site, Must say Much better.. 11minutes is better, less things to tick and I do like the one pound instead of 2.50, As some one who buys one shoot at a time this is going to save me money in the long run... well done SM. Shows you are listening to us.

And before I get shout out by other fans who group their tickets and will pay a lot more... all i can say is at least your not paying the £2.50 for each guest. I did 70 photo shoots at the Summer LFCC and paid each one as a single shoot... £2.50 x 70. :crying:

• Like 2

The reason it changed from what I read is because so many people forgot to press the validation button and caused X amount of time to add these in separately.

Personally I used to buy things in groups of five items unless I thought they would sell out fast and even then I would add someone who I wanted but didn't want to pay the extra amount by themselves.

I think for the most part I will buy my entry tickets on online and then buy the rest of photo shoots at the event unless it's a major player who is bound to see out.

Glad it works out better for you - that's a lot more money you would save on for other photo shoots

Just bought my Entry tickets and used the New updated Eventbrite site, Must say Much better.. 11minutes is better, less things to tick and I do like the one pound instead of 2.50, As some one who buys one shoot at a time this is going to save me money in the long run... well done SM. Shows you are listening to us.

And before I get shout out by other fans who group their tickets and will pay a lot more... all i can say is at least your not paying the £2.50 for each guest. I did 70 photo shoots at the Summer LFCC and paid each one as a single shoot... £2.50 x 70. :crying:

• Like 1