THE GLASSES!!!!

Hey guys! Just got back from Milton Keynes. Was wondering if any of you guys saw the star shaped glasses that the LOTR ppl were given.

We got such a great response to them this time round. Lawrence Makoare didnt want to keep his at c4, but this year he wore them into the screening!! Jed Brophy brought his back on the Sunday and posed in them too. It was so great!

CRaig was GREAT!! We showed him pics of him in them on the sunday and he was like "Wow i love that look"

But i must say the greatest acheivement of C5 was getting the bald security guard in them! WHat a legend!! He is in the background of our pics at c4 and Lfacc but now he is the mascot!! We also got Darth Vadar, A chicken man, Batman, a showmaster crew member called John(who i hasten to add, did not want to wear them until he saw Billy Boyd and co in them-how Fickle!)

If you have ne pics of the Spaz glasses please post them here.CooookieeeSpazz.jpg

Edited by Noggin_Child

oh im sorry but id love to see your pic with lawrence in those glasses but it wont let me see it?

i got one with him wearing them but they came out pretty dark

anyway heres my piccie

c5-1may04_talk.jpg

could you pls post your link again?

:yoda:

Hi there ...Batman here...I would love to see the pic you took of me with the Yellow Spaz Glasses...Feel free to post as you wish...

Cheers...Com-BAT Gerbil..

Yours is the gratest pic!!!! Our friend has it on her digital cam, so as soon as she sends it to me its up!!!

Hey guys! Just got back from Milton Keynes. Was wondering if any of you guys saw the star shaped glasses that the LOTR ppl were given.

We got such a great response to them this time round. Lawrence Makoare didnt want to keep his at c4, but this year he wore them into the screening!! Jed Brophy brought his back on the Sunday and posed in them too. It was so great!

CRaig was GREAT!! We showed him pics of him in them on the sunday and he was like "Wow i love that look"

But i must say the greatest acheivement of C5 was getting the bald security guard in them! WHat a legend!! He is in the background of our pics at c4 and Lfacc but now he is the mascot!! We also got Darth Vadar, A chicken man, Batman, a showmaster crew member called John(who i hasten to add, did not want to wear them until he saw Billy Boyd and co in them-how Fickle!)

If you have ne pics of the Spaz glasses please post them here.CooookieeeSpazz.jpg

i saw thiose glasses, i did wonder where they came from lol

Hi there ...Batman here...I would love to see the pic you took of me with the Yellow Spaz Glasses...Feel free to post as you wish...

Cheers...Com-BAT Gerbil..

Yours is the gratest pic!!!! Our friend has it on her digital cam, so as soon as she sends it to me its up!!!

Many thanks...I'm Honoured to have worn them for you...Catch you at another con I hope....