Queueing outside right now...

I'm gonna edit this post - security guard who said an hour and a half was a bosom.

Took us 40mins at most and I wasn't even counting.

They're letting people in one batch at time.

It's REALLY hot upstairs - but altogether it's no worse than last year IMO.

Hopefully it'll be less packed tomorrow. I decided to go just Sunday this year because Saturday was really bad for me.

I've not seen anything from SM on Twitter. There are thousands of people attending though, it's unrealistic to expect to turn up when doors open and get straight in - it's natural there'll be a queue!

Or put this way - no-one turns up for 7:30pm music concert at the O2 at 7:30pm. You get there before so you know you can get in with the thousands of others, get a drink, nip to the loo, etc. Same thing here.

There are people waiting 20 minutes just to get up and down the stairs... They're already in it's just overbooked. JP said it was someone on twitter who said they're turning people away, not SM themselves.

I was worried about the stairs yesterday - Friday was busy but nothing like today.

There are stairs in each corner, if that helps? (unless you've already found those). Hope it improves :(

I'm gonna edit this post - security guard who said an hour and a half was a bosom.

Hopefully it'll be less packed tomorrow. I decided to go just Sunday this year because Saturday was really bad for me.

Me too... I was actually physically LIFTED off the floor and carried by the crowds last year, almost suffocating before I reached the exit....I vowed NEVER to attend on Saturday again....it's not just last year, 2013 was bad too, as was 2012 ....it's got TOO big to control much of it now....

Please, for the fans, cut down on numbers and profit, and let some of the fun back in.... :no:

BTW..I'm sitting at home in the sun, with a glass of wine & some lovely cheese, bread and olives...gearing myself up for whatever tomorrow brings, because I still hope to see RDA on the Sunday...fool that I am... :whistling:

Edited by discodiva

Me too... I was actually physically LIFTED off the floor and carried by the crowds last year, almost suffocating before I reached the exit....I vowed NEVER to attend on Saturday again....it's not just last year, 2013 was bad too, as was 2012 ....it's got TOO big to control much of it now....

Please, for the fans, cut down on numbers and profit, and let some of the fun back in.... :no:

BTW..I'm sitting at home in the sun, with a glass of wine & some lovely cheese, bread and olives...gearing myself up for whatever tomorrow brings, because I still hope to see RDA on the Sunday...fool that I am... :whistling:

Saturday last year was so horrific, I vowed never again. I wasn't even meant to go that day, as I knew it would be bad and knew I couldn't handle it by choice - then Summer Glau cancelled Friday.

Wine, bread, garden sunshine... all sound good. Put on a MacGyver or Stargate DVD and enjoy! He is an absolute sweetheart, smiling and happy to see everyone in the photo shoots. I hope you get your meetage too - I missed out on an autograph, but ho hum!

Saturday last year was so horrific, I vowed never again. I wasn't even meant to go that day, as I knew it would be bad and knew I couldn't handle it by choice - then Summer Glau cancelled Friday.

Wine, bread, garden sunshine... all sound good. Put on a MacGyver or Stargate DVD and enjoy! He is an absolute sweetheart, smiling and happy to see everyone in the photo shoots. I hope you get your meetage too - I missed out on an autograph, but ho hum!

I have a photo op bought and I'll go through hell and high water, and anyone else who tries to stop me, for that..

Autograph I've given up on already....will save my money for other cons (which I'm not allowed to mention) and Michael Shanks - my other Stargate Man :wub:

Edited by discodiva

I thought the same. So i'm going on tomorrow.

Then Sunday tickets sold out aswell :no: :no:

I expect the same as today which sounds awful

I'm coming tomorrow in the afternoon - just for the Delorean shoot, but now I'm worried we won't get in, we were going to come around 4ish - so is there really only one entry time? :o My brother has AS, so I'm trying to make it as least stressful as I can for him.

I'm coming tomorrow in the afternoon - just for the Delorean shoot, but now I'm worried we won't get in, we were going to come around 4ish - so is there really only one entry time? :o My brother has AS, so I'm trying to make it as least stressful as I can for him.

Have you mentioned to Showmasters about your brother? They're usually pretty good with helping with things like that

Have you mentioned to Showmasters about your brother? They're usually pretty good with helping with things like that

I hadn't no, I just don't want him to have be there longer than he can cope with. But now it seems we'll have to aim to arrive at least an hour earlier, to ensure we get in.

I hear there's a chill out room - might be worth finding that, to give him somewhere quiet and low crowd, if things get overwhelming with heat, noise and people.

That'd be brilliant! I'm just so worried things will go wrong tomorrow, like we won't get in, or we'll get turned away from the shoot because of overrunning or something... He wasn't sure about coming, but I said to him it's a once in a lifetime thing, so he decided to try. If it goes wrong we'll all be gutted.

I hadn't no, I just don't want him to have be there longer than he can cope with. But now it seems we'll have to aim to arrive at least an hour earlier, to ensure we get in.

I will find TooTall and check out where you best go to ensure your brother will be okay.