Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass question

I know you can't give us info. But SM can, and could of when this was brought up 'over recent months', yet have chosen not to. Sepia ia simple to remove and probably won't be done on camera but they need to clear this up for us.

The store clearly refers to the website for further details. The website says it's sepia. It's been posted here it's sepia. I don't know what info you expected SM to post in addition.

Before Grandmaster A and now you no one complained about the photo being sepia. As I said before, most people seem to think that this is the special appeal of the photo. There was no reason at all to post if it was possible that the effect could be taken off or not.

I have asked someone to check now, however no guarantees I'll receive a reply. They'll likely have to check with the photographer first because the office people are not familiar with the set up either.

The whole point of if being septia is so it looks like the photo from the film which in my opinion is a good touch. However the decision to have the photo septia did make me buy a standard photo as well with Christopher Lloyd so I think it's clever marketing really. Making money is the name of the game.

I don't have a problem with it being septia adds realism to the photo.

• Like 2

Thanks baggieboi, that is what I was trying to say.

Grandmaster A: As I have said, I have asked for someone to come on here and comment which is a fact you have been happily ignoring. Unless you're paying for me to fly over and pay me for three days loss of work so I can chase this up in person trying to get the info by asking the relevant people is all I can do right now. And answers usually don't come at 2 AM in the morning, unless Jason decides to come on and post something. And Jason wouldn't be the appropriate person to ask for this info unfortunately.

I get it you are unhappy. But there has been every chance to avoid that. I know you spent a ton of money on this package, but this does not include the right to downtalk everyone here, give lectures and basically leave the impression that the crew is trash and SM don't know what they're doing.

• Like 2