Photoshoots.

Hi !

I'm sorry, i'm french and i don't understand very well english. I have a question but i know but i know that she has already been posed.

I come to this event with my brother and my girlfriend. I have buy a lot of photoshoot but as i have buy all, it's my name on the ticket.

I have ask at the official shomasters page, and they said to me that the ticket are not transferable. I don't know how to do, the last year everything was simpler.

Because few of photoshoot that i have buy are for my brother, and one for my girlfriend. If i am with them, they can make their photos still ?

Thanks for your attention.

• Moderators

Hi !

I'm sorry, i'm french and i don't understand very well english. I have a question but i know but i know that she has already been posed.

I come to this event with my brother and my girlfriend. I have buy a lot of photoshoot but as i have buy all, it's my name on the ticket.

I have ask at the official shomasters page, and they said to me that the ticket are not transferable. I don't know how to do, the last year everything was simpler.

Because few of photoshoot that i have buy are for my brother, and one for my girlfriend. If i am with them, they can make their photos still ?

Thanks for your attention.

Yes, it is absolutely okay that you bought photoshoot tickets for your brother and girlfriend. They will be able to have their photoshoots just fine.

• Like 1