While we're asking...

its easy as hell to find, once on a bus ask for the food centre stop and you come into the shopping centre next to the show. It was so empty so nice to walk around and get everything i wanted, including a sean bean keyring!!!!!!!!!!!!(I have far too much money to waste) Not going in tomoz sorry!

Just got back from Collectormania and for all those who wanted to know Gates McFadden, Jake Llloyd & Joey Pants are £20 each. Everyone else is £15 with the exception of Leo Rossi who is a tenner. Which is a little silly in my humble opinion as it means that the bit part LOTR and Star Wars actors are charging the same as the likes of Brad Dourif & Robert Englund.

Gates McFadden was the only one who had a no posed photos rule - everyone else was very happily posing for photos (but no flash photography as the actors were going blind!) Youl also weren't allowed to video Joey Pants. Those with open queues were also quite happy for you to simply take a photo of them without buying an autograph. What was very helpful this year is that the guest liasons were taking peoples cameras and taking pictures of them with the actors - so you don't have to worry if you have noone to take your shot for you.

And I am definitely always going on a Friday from now on - it was wonderfully quiet, very short queues and I had gotten everyone I wanted by midday. In fact it was so quiet that I heard several of the actors (especially the lesser known Star Wars actors) complaining that they weren't making enough money (which I think rather settles the debate about who gets the autograph money - the money clearly goes straight to the actors!) :D

Edited by titania

Just got back from Collectormania and for all those who wanted to know Gates McFadden, Jake Llloyd & Joey Pants are £20 each. Everyone else is £15 with the exception of Leo Rossi who is a tenner. Which is a little silly in my humble opinion as it means that the bit part LOTR and Star Wars actors are charging the same as the likes of Brad Dourif & Robert Englund.

Gates McFadden was the only one who had a no posed photos rule - everyone else was very happily posing for photos (but no flash photography as the actors were going blind!) Youl also weren't allowed to video Joey Pants. Those with open queues were also quite happy for you to simply take a photo of them without buying an autograph. What was very helpful this year is that the guest liasons were taking peoples cameras and taking pictures of them with the actors - so you don't have to worry if you have noone to take your shot for you.

And I am definitely always going on a Friday from now on - it was wonderfully quiet, very short queues and I had gotten everyone I wanted by midday. In fact it was so quiet that I heard several of the actors (especially the lesser known Star Wars actors) complaining that they weren't making enough money (which I think rather settles the debate about who gets the autograph money - the money clearly goes straight to the actors!) :D

lol i hope its not that busy tomorrow, and i expect theyll regret saying that by tomrorow - their hands will have cramp by the end of the day im sure

Bloody typical that McFadden won't allow photos! :D

What's her problem??!!

I've met her before and couldn't get a photo with her then either.

It's the Star Trek fans who made her millions, so she could at least show a little gratitude. . .It's not like she's ever done any other work.

With Spiner and Burton not allowing photos at LFCC, I'm rapidly going off the Next Gen actors. All the actors from the other Trek series (except Shatner) are totally accomadating towards the fans.

Why have the Next Gen actors got too big for their boots?

Regards

Admiral Bear

Taken from another thread.........

Gates is allowing photographs as long as there is no FLASH photography!!!!

Gates suffers from flash induced migrane BADLY! If you want to see her for the rest of the weekend then please bide by her wishes. Due to flash photography she has become bed ridden at and after conventions and signings.

There ya go

Supernova :D

She may well have posed for your friend but it was clearly written on the board in front of her queue "No posed photos, no flash photography". She wasn't that busy and no one else had that written on their boards (as I said all were happy to pose) so the no photos rule very clearly came from her and not Showmasters.

That's ok then. Fully understandable if she has medical probs associated with flash.

My digital camera's flash hates it in MK anyway. Something to do with the lighting conditions in there, I think.

My photos with Rene and Roxanne from C4 came out all fuzzy for no reason at all except the flash going funny.

Regards

Admiral Bear