Gold Pass Question

I have never been to one of these events berore so just got a couple of stupid questions. I have seen some videos on youtube for previous events and the queues to get in look massive. How would I get in faster with this Gold Pass ticket, is there a seperate entrance point??

Also I am confused with the photo shoot and autograph prices. so for example if you pay £15 for an autograph are you just paying them to sign a bit of paper or maybe something you brought in, seems a bit steep? As for the photoshoot, how does this work ??

Sorry if these seem silly questions but if you have never been before its a little cloudy on the details??

cheers

Gold pass holders do have their own queue, and go in slightly earlier than everyone else.

The price is the autograph is exactly as you describe. There are photo's that you can choose to have autographed or on your own item.

Photoshoots are going to be a little different this time as most people will just have a printed piece of paper, so will be no proper number system. Just turn up during the times of the photoshoot and you'll get your pic.

Gold pass holders do have their own queue, and go in slightly earlier than everyone else.

The price is the autograph is exactly as you describe. There are photo's that you can choose to have autographed or on your own item.

Photoshoots are going to be a little different this time as most people will just have a printed piece of paper, so will be no proper number system. Just turn up during the times of the photoshoot and you'll get your pic.

Gold Pass holders can turn up at any time irrespective of ticket numbers that are being called. (Don't forget there are still a number of the traditional physical tickets that have already been issued prior to the swap to e-tickets earlier this year.) One of the benefits of the GP is that you can queue jump to the front of photoshoot queues.