Postage charges

I made an order for my diamond pass and a gift voucher together, yet they were delivered separately (no problem with that in theory), yet when the gift voucher was delivered I had to pay £2.63 to pick it up from the post office as postage was underpaid.

I have emailed the online store asking for a refund of my extra postage charges, a week ago now, yet have received no response. Is there a particular email address that I should be using? I used shop@showmastersevents.com

So in total I have paid £5.13 for postage which is seems very steep!

If it's any consolation, I've been having the same issue, response-wise! I emailed their info@collectormania.com address (suggested to me by whoever runs their Twitter account) AND used their question submission system on their site about a week ago - still nothing. That's the only contact info that I've been able to find!

You have the right e-mail address. The shop@ would be the one you need to contact. The info one is the Massive Events ticket shop. It will be forwarded to the right person but it will take a while.

I'll see that I can get an update. Did you use the e-mail addresses you registered on the forum with for contact?

You have the right e-mail address. The shop@ would be the one you need to contact. The info one is the Massive Events ticket shop. It will be forwarded to the right person but it will take a while.

I'll see that I can get an update. Did you use the e-mail addresses you registered on the forum with for contact?

Yes it's the same e-mail, thanks the the fast response on here, as usual!