The Parties and Their Themes :)

BloodRedRoses1

I"m sure that there's not a whole lot of surprise that I'm the one starting this topic. :P

As always I'm very excited to see what ideas they come up with for the themes (as long as the word PINK is not involved) And then they're saying that we will have the themes by the end of February, which means very close to two months for us to plan what to wear. Thanks so much for that SM! :clap:

So does anyone have speculations, hopes, ideas as we wait for the announcement? I have only one 'theme' that I would be pretty much guaranteed to ignore - one that would require me to wear PINK. Finding a pink that doesn't clash with my red hair & too ruddy complexion is more trouble that it's worth.

Let's get ready to party! :dance::drunk::YAHOO:

Given that I already own several Victorian outfits, I have to admit that I'm really hoping for a Victorian themed one.

Since the upcoming Christmas special has them in Victorian 'costumes', I'm guessing it might be centered around a themed murder mystery houseparty kind of thing. So picking ACD!Sherlock or Always 1895 for a theme would kill several birds with one stone. At least it would for me. ;)

Then again my usual outfitter has a lovely new dress that's on sale right now! :lol: I know I'm hopeless.

A Victorian-themed party sounds like a brilliant idea to me -- I'm bringing a Victorian costume myself. :-)

Anna

:) It's great to have some place to wear them isn't it? If there isn't a Victorian themed party I'll have to decide if I want to add the probable extra suitcase it takes to hold everything without it getting too crushed to be wearable. Or use a bigger suitcase. So very lucky British Airways has a generous checked bag policy. ;)